INTERCITY OWL PAINTING - UNIQUE AUCTION BID CLOSES 5pm SATURDAY 31 MAY 14

P.S. what happened to the original thread offering the prints? It seems to have disappeared. Come on Owlstalker's we have the widow of a much respected Owl suffering as a result of his passing. GET YOUR WALLETS OUT and make a donation.

Couple of months back we raised 5 grand in 24 hours for a former player, we should be able to at least match that for Intercity Owl's widow, regardless of whether or not you would like one of Trev's wonderful pictures hanging on your wall.

this in a nutshell.

Trev, I sent Paul a message asking if the total collected through print sales had moved much from the one he posted in the thread (as I didn't know where the thread had gone - thanks Sam). I was going to offer to buy another as it didn't seem we'd dug as deep as we might have done. I'm far from wealthy, but, for some reason this has really affected me and we have a chance to make a direct difference to some folks in real need. C'mon you owls, the Wednesday family needs you.

bless you mate you are a good man , having been through it twice since just before xmas , it really knocks the stuffing out of you mate ,so I can perhaps understand how Lynne must feel and the after effect is a big struggle financially , So I as you have been affected by it my friend so I can understand where you are on this  

just received an Anomynous bid by e-mail for £500

That's awesome Trev! Think we have a winner, way beyond my league I'm afraid!

What would be really nice is if it were from the club.

In the meantime, in respect of the prints going to have to get a bit Bob Geldoff on this:

GET YER EFFIN WALLETS OUT AND DONATE!

Edited by Utah Owl

thank's trev. mate i would love a print i did'nt see them for sale sorry & i would love one, how do i go about it?? thank you.

cheers Burton mate there are plenty left my friend and every penny counts ,