Why did people boo at half-time?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Booing was aimed at the officials as they walked off both at half time and full time.

I thought they were dreadful today and some key decisions went against us, especially for both goals.

1st goal, ball was out of play by over a foot and it should have been our throw. We were caught off guard and the goal resulted.

2nd goal. Free kick and a yellow for Llera. I saw nothing wrong at the time and was surprised play was stopped and even more surprised at the yellow card.

There were so many bad calls today, it was like playing against 12 men.

Well said, I agree with everything you say, but we gifted them a free header from the resulting free kick for the second goal. How can we not even challenge for the ball with the height we have in the team. We are woeful from set pieces.

Booing was aimed at the officials as they walked off both at half time and full time.

I thought they were dreadful today and some key decisions went against us, especially for both goals.

1st goal, ball was out of play by over a foot and it should have been our throw. We were caught off guard and the goal resulted.

2nd goal. Free kick and a yellow for Llera. I saw nothing wrong at the time and was surprised play was stopped and even more surprised at the yellow card.

There were so many bad calls today, it was like playing against 12 men.

This, the fact the boos reached their peak as the ref walked into the tunnel should be enough tell the average fan who the booing is directed at .

I don't have a problem with people booing at HT and FT. Let em know what you think.

But I totally condemn booing during the game, that's just wrong

I just don't think it achieves anything other than a negative.

This, the fact the boos reached their peak as the ref walked into the tunnel should be enough tell the average fan who the booing is directed at .

I agree with you at full time, but a lot of the booing was aimed at the players at half time. They were booed off at half time against Wigan too. The team had just been on an 11 game unbeaten run... Sorry! I just don't get it!!!

Edited by TC OWL

I agree with you at full time, but a lot of the booing was aimed at the players at half time. They were booed off at half time against Wigan too. The team had just been on an 11 game unbeaten run... Sorry! I just don't get it!!!

All about opinions. Looked abundantly clear to me who it was aimed at, especially as it got louder when they reached the tunnel.