Window opens today-how exciting

Seriously though, Lita for a month until hopefully Wickham returns and a half decent CB wouldn't go amiss today.

That would do me, and by that time we'd have Madine to loan out, so in theory, we'd be able to keep Lita AND Wickham

That would do me, and by that time we'd have Madine to loan out, so in theory, we'd be able to keep Lita AND Wickham

Why would we loan Madine out when we need to bring strikers in?

He's been inside/not playing pretty much all season and he's said he's hungry to put his career back on track and until the end of the season at least, we'll be the club he plays for.

Guest LittonOwl

Yeah, presuming we've given up on Fryatt, Lita would be the next best option for me too.

Feel we definitely need to do something, as we've a tough run of games ahead, but fear we'll just end up relying on Antonio coming back as an additional striking option.

Why would we loan Madine out when we need to bring strikers in?

He's been inside/not playing pretty much all season and he's said he's hungry to put his career back on track and until the end of the season at least, we'll be the club he plays for.

Because he's unproven at this level and we need a proven goalscorer Also, as you say, he's gonna be a bit rusty so maybe a spell at a league one club to try and get him up to speed. Would be delighted if a focused Gary Madine was part of next seasons striking options

Guest Distraught!

I didn't think it was possible to sign players on the same day as a match then include them in the squad. I thought there was a deadline the day before the match.

I didn't think it was possible to sign players on the same day as a match then include them in the squad. I thought there was a deadline the day before the match.

I can remember us doing it twice. Jordan Spence this season and I'm sure the first time we signed David Johnson from Forest he signed about 4 I clock and played at Preston that night

Because he's unproven at this level and we need a proven goalscorer Also, as you say, he's gonna be a bit rusty so maybe a spell at a league one club to try and get him up to speed. Would be delighted if a focused Gary Madine was part of next seasons striking options

What's to say he won't be focused after 8 months or whatever it is of not playing?