Maguire deserves a song, and here it is guys!

Guest ConnorTSWFC

To the tune of 'Delilah'

My My My Maguire

Why Why Why, Maguire

So before...you waltz through the de-fence and score

Forgive us Maguire, Jones just didn't play you before

lol

Like that, something different. Rather than the der der der der, chris maguire or we've got chris maguire

Brilliant stuff Orlando, should sound amazing with the 500 or so Ultras singing it.

I'm glad the ultras stuck to their original plan of arriving two hours before the game and stopping an hour after, and constantly singing for the entire time. It makes for an incredible atmosphere.

Just totally baffled why so many seem to rate Maguire.Some people who sit near me said he was excellent at Charlton and couldnt understand how poor he was yesterday apart from goal.Almost every move broke down when he got ball in first half although i must say he,and everyone else did improve in 2nd

Just totally baffled why so many seem to rate Maguire.Some people who sit near me said he was excellent at Charlton and couldnt understand how poor he was yesterday apart from goal.Almost every move broke down when he got ball in first half although i must say he,and everyone else did improve in 2nd

:duntmatter:

Anything BUT the cringey 'he's flipping better than adam le fondre' song that was attempted at the back of The Kop today.

The whole point of singing that for O'Grady was the fact that at the time Le Fondre 'allegedly' rejected coming here, so we got COG instead right?

AND the song didn't even catch on then.

I think we know that songs are going to have to be simple...with as fewer words as possible, to make it as a singable song at Hillsborough

I contracted AIDS after hearing that.