Connor Wickham Out.....

Guest chesowl

Guest chesowl

It's a lie

Wickhams available today

So after confirmation from local reporters a few minutes ago that indeed Connor Wickham IS injured for today's game, it turns out I'm not a liar doesn't it sweetheart?!

Funny that overhearing information on phones IS in fact a possibility. Shock, horror!!!

Guest chesowl

Has this been confirmed though because I know a reliable person nad he's said its not true so who knows?

BTW back to Milan, someone posted this season has been a joke, couldn't agree more, infact the Joke started last season, god only knows his next move.

Your reliable person turns out to be less reliable than the manager mucka!

Guest chesowl

The OP was clearly on the wind up, overheard the caretaker manager on his phone!! :tango:

fair play though, got people believing

Evidently NOT on the wind up. Not everyone gets cheap frills from bullsh1tt1ng on a football forum.

Evidently NOT on the wind up. Not everyone gets cheap frills from bullsh1tt1ng on a football forum.

Fair enough you were right I apologise for doubting you, having said that coming on showing off about it is a bit of a cvntish thing to do

I bet you were praying that our best player and only real outlet was injured just so you were proved right weren't you

Guest chesowl

Fair enough you were right I apologise for doubting you, having said that coming on showing off about it is a bit of a cvntish thing to do

I bet you were praying that our best player and only real outlet was injured just so you were proved right weren't you

Praying our best player was injured to prove a few faceless doubters wrong?! Christ kid, get a grip of life.

Oh and showing off??! Merely responding to a few people who seem to find it the 'in thing' to do doubting anybody who has any news.