Are Helan and Antonio undropable?

Guest scunnyowl96

Guest Kagoshimaowl

lol  Helan Antonio your both dropped........  :milan:  what you playing at dave your not dropping them ive spent my hard earned cash on them two players so get playing them, your not having anymore signings.... 

Probably, the reason why mate....spot on!!

The pair of them are vastly overated yet our two best players.

Good God we're poo !

Helan is our worst ( least effective ) outfield player in my most honest opinion, of the regular starters anyway, I genuinely wouldn't be excited if he came to play for my local side Mansfield in league 2.

Antonio on his good days is probably our most effective, whether he's the best or not is up for debate ( he's not ) but the trouble is for one reason or another, we haven't seen it since last season, could be time for a change even if just for a game or 2, see how he goes today.

Because there's a thread on here slagging them off though, both will probably score tonight, bloody hope so.

Edited by Lee A

Guest scunnyowl96

Helan is our worst ( least effective ) outfield player in my most honest opinion, of the regular starters anyway, I genuinely wouldn't be excited if he came to play for my local side Mansfield in league 2.

Antonio on his good days is probably our most effective, whether he's the best or not is up for debate ( he's not ) but the trouble is for one reason or another, we haven't seen it since last season, could be time for a change even if just for a game or 2, see how he goes today.

Because there's a thread on here slagging them off though, both will probably score tonight, bloody hope so.

I agree I don't know what's happened to him he was a good player last season but just seems to have got worse. I do blame DJ as I think he has lost his confidence from playing up front due to the fact he cannot finish. He is more effective as a winger not a forward!

Well mcphail played well Saturday and Antonio was still poo .

Jones is destroying him playing him upfront. But i thought he showed glimpses of the old Antonio when he played as a winger on saturday. And mcPhail helped

Guest scunnyowl96

Jones is destroying him playing him upfront. But i thought he showed glimpses of the old Antonio when he played as a winger on saturday. And mcPhail helped

It's a shame antonios crossing isn't great, then again none of our wingers can really cross a ball

I agree I don't know what's happened to him he was a good player last season but just seems to have got worse. I do blame DJ as I think he has lost his confidence from playing up front due to the fact he cannot finish. He is more effective as a winger not a forward!

It could be a number of things, slightly shorter pre-season, still struggling with injury etc, it might not have helped him playing up front, although he had a go last year and seemed to do alright up there, players shouldn't have their confidence dented so easily surely? Would hate to think it was that anyway but you never know.

Definitely a lot more effective as a winger no question about that, the only concern with him is that it's a bit one dimensional, try and drop the shoulder and go down the outside of the full back every time, as soon as they figure that out there doesn't seem to be much of a plan B, which sums Wednesday up actually.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

My promble with the pair of them is that no matter if they are fit or unfit, in form or out of form, they have been found out.

Very limited and their decision making is poor to say the least.

Had they genuine competition for their places it may have a positive effect on their perfomances.