Lewis Buxton

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Anybody know how long he has been injured and when he is due back, missing him massively!

Edited by WoodhouseOwl77

Buxton is so important to our back four.

I rate Palmer but playing out of position he will be an obvious target for teams that play against us.

It is the sort of situation that could completely knock Palmer's confidence.

It is a shame Lee is out aswell as last season he looked more than capable of covering anywhere on the right and it would give Palmer the chance to play in his actual position.

Guest wilyfox

I had shin splints in my early 20s. They're frustrating. It's very easy to start running again too early thinking you're over them. They can linger, and you can't train through them risking a stress fracture.

I just hope his doubters (yes, people genuinely still moan about him around us), now realise what an important player he is, and why, I always insist after Kirkland he is 1st name on the team sheet

What he offers going forward and defensively is easily over-looked. Quality, quality right back

Gutted Lee is out at the same time as I have no doubt he would have shone in Buxton's absence 

Hopefully wont be long, get Palmer in the middle of the park where he's best. Could ruin the lad's confidence, would play Semedo right back until then.

palmer will have to have improved if he's going to command a place in there on merit...

and not just another handful of magic beans like modest was...

Guest markowl123

same happened last season when he was injured, leaves a hole that we cannot fill

ooh.. when you put it that way..

lol  :ghoulguy: