DJ's words

Guest duggyowl7

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

If he waved his arms about all game, stamped his feet and got sent to the stands would people be happy?

Guest Owls88

Needs to be pointing out positive instead of loads of negative attention after day 1. Maghomas might not have been a dive but it wasnt a foul, he didn't get much of him. How we've gone into another season without signing a quality midfielder really confuses me we've been crying out for one for about 5 years. Missed out on Cairney and David Jones, we've got to be competing in terms of wages with teams like Burnley and Jones in particular would have been a quality signing from what I saw of him at Wigan.

Guest ozzyowl

Needs to be pointing out positive instead of loads of negative attention after day 1. Maghomas might not have been a dive but it wasnt a foul, he didn't get much of him. How we've gone into another season without signing a quality midfielder really confuses me we've been crying out for one for about 5 years. Missed out on Cairney and David Jones, we've got to be competing in terms of wages with teams like Burnley and Jones in particular would have been a quality signing from what I saw of him at Wigan.

Definate foul for me, and Barton knew it.

Ya just know the injury to Mattock will see the return of Danny Pugh..

Leeds fans seem to think we had a 75k bid accepted for Pugh in the last couple of days but there's been absolutely **** all at our end, and it's not like he'd be in a position to play hard ball. Sounds like Shiite to me.

Guest wilyfox

Leeds fans seem to think we had a 75k bid accepted for Pugh in the last couple of days but there's been absolutely **** all at our end, and it's not like he'd be in a position to play hard ball. Sounds like Shiite to me.

I think DJ's hand may be forced now. If it is ligament damage for Mattock, we're talking months rather than weeks. Reda's had no pre-season, and I doubt Floro margarine is ready to be thrown in.