DAD,DAD,IT'S BLOOMING MASSIVE DAD,

Without wanting to turn something very positive into something negative, why is this only currently open to people who are members of wednesdayite or bought the last one?

Surely it would be better, simpler and far more sensible to just open it up to everyone and sell as much as possible?

Nobody is asking anyone to chase up individual emails. I just don't understand why this has suddenly become a closed group?

If its on general sale ill wait and buy my copies then. All I want to do is take one of trevs brilliant pictures and donate to a great cause. Nothing awkward about that.

Simply because the first step was to get the eventbrite page up and ready and then the second stage is to get our web page ready, in between football and test match, I only have so many hours in the day (and I work full time) 

It is not open to Wednesdayite members currently, only open to those who purchased last time around that we could send a direct email to and give them a unique weblink before it was a published page.

We have always said it would go on general sale on Tuesday,

Please note all no prints will be despatched until after the first sale window closes on Friday 16th August 2013.

TBH it's the attitude of people like you who make me wonder why we bother to give up or energy and time, you only had to wait 48 hours !! before being able to place your order. No doubt you will then complain when you don't get it be courier tomorrow!

Edited by pahowl

Guest Deleted member

Just to follow up on Paul's obvious frustration Hawkeye, you did say no one is asking to follow up on individual emails

Paul has received numerous emails and PMs from people (in some cases both emails and PMs from the same people), and in the last few weeks he's not only been co ordinations this, he's been organising our coaches for QPR, Middlesborough and Leeds, sorting out passenger lists etc

He has a busy demanding job and a family

Cut him some slack please

Simply because the first step was to get the eventbrite page up and ready and then the second stage is to get our web page ready, in between football and test match, I only have so many hours in the day (and I work full time) 

It is not open to Wednesdayite members currently, only open to those who purchased last time around that we could send a direct email to and give them a unique weblink before it was a published page.

We have always said it would go on general sale on Tuesday,

Please note all no prints will be despatched until after the first sale window closes on Friday 16th August 2013.

TBH it's the attitude of people like you who make me wonder why we bother to give up or energy and time, you only had to wait 48 hours !! before being able to place your order. No doubt you will then complain when you don't get it be courier tomorrow!

Just to follow up on Paul's obvious frustration Hawkeye, you did say no one is asking to follow up on individual emails

Paul has received numerous emails and PMs from people (in some cases both emails and PMs from the same people), and in the last few weeks he's not only been co ordinations this, he's been organising our coaches for QPR, Middlesborough and Leeds, sorting out passenger lists etc

He has a busy demanding job and a family

Cut him some slack please

Hang on.

I havent asked him to follow up on an individual email.

Nor am i criticising the work he or any of the rest do for this, or wednesdayite.

I didnt email or PM because i knew you were being inundated with requests. But it wasnt til i asked about the link that i found it was only sent to the previous buyers first.

What i have tried to do is order a print, from which the proceeds raised go towards a fund which im led to understand is a wednesdayite incentive?

I dont appreciate the comments either about the attitude or courier. if your stressed and overloaded, that aint my fault or doing.

Guest Deleted member

Hang on.

I havent asked him to follow up on an individual email.

Nor am i criticising the work he or any of the rest do for this, or wednesdayite.

I didnt email or PM because i knew you were being inundated with requests. But it wasnt til i asked about the link that i found it was only sent to the previous buyers first.

What i have tried to do is order a print, from which the proceeds raised go towards a fund which im led to understand is a wednesdayite incentive?

I dont appreciate the comments either about the attitude or courier. if your stressed and overloaded, that aint my fault or doing.

Not going to get into a row with you over this

You said

Nobody is asking anyone to chase up individual emails. I just don't understand why this has suddenly become a closed group?

And I simply pointed out that plenty of people are.

Not going to get into a row with you over this

You said

And I simply pointed out that plenty of people are.

got it Grandad and im not looking for an argument either.

Prints ordered, well done all involved in raising money for a great cause.

Its always the same to be fair

We have 6 what I would call 'active' directors - who actively contribute time and effort into delivering stuff like this, the Smile programme, manning the car park, coaches, Twitter feed, facebook page, the website, the weekly emails, the events at the club, the matchday lounge, co-ordinating what we do in the Community, organising volunteers to assist fans getting to the games, charity bike rides...

Its a huge undertaking - and if we had 6 more people it would get much MUCH easier - and we could actually achieve much more too...

Theres got to be some Wednesdayites out there who fancy getting involved?

I'm surprised you haven't had more people piling up at your front door offering to help.

Maybe if you gi shares back, then we can talk.

:biggrin: 

You are joking of course Dronny owl?

If you want to help us pack and mail then youmay be able to sort it otherwise they will be issued in the order they were purchased

no not joking....stop thee moaning and gi us pictures now ;) Edited by Dronny Owl

How much for this print Trev?

hi mate they are a tenner + postage f you look on the order page for the latest one I think there's a slot where you can get this one Licule , many thanks for asking and thank you if you order it my friend