McCabe & Coke

I would play Mc Cabe but not Coke. Mccabe is the only player we have who can see a pass whether short or long and his distribution is generally very good. Whilst not being brilliant we need Prutton as a stopper and someone who will hassle the opposition  My problem with Coke is you never know what your'e gonna get, sometimes he shows signs of brilliance and then again can be so sloppy he does nothing but give the ball away.

Guest intercity0wl

Ok what about Semedo back then? Another not good enough for Championship Football. This has been our problem all season, we have had nothing in the central of midfield, no ball player, no goalscorer, no one who can create. Jack poo poo really

Whatever qualities Semedo brings to the side, i would argue it is non of those four you mention as lacking.

Wouldn't mind either McCabe or Coke back but think Prutton deserves his place. Not a stand out player but gets stuck in and does a lot of talking and organising, no coincidence I think that we have become more solid since he came back in the side.

Neither of these players however are out and out creative, I have seen Coke make the odd burst forward and McCable slide a few lovely passes though to strikers but neither do it on a consistent basis.