Would you like to see one of these after each of our managers is fired ?

This video was filmed the day that Brian Clough was fired just 7 weeks into the job

He was placed next to the fella he took over Leeds From - Don Revie

Both of them are asked very direct questions and give very very straight answers - some of which are quite startling in this day and age 

When you look at how media trained the players and managers are, and how they daren't say a word about what's gone on, and how contracts are signed to silence and pay managers off - it's both refreshing and scary at the same time to hear this sort of stuff

But to do it on the day that Brian was fired on TV and facing up to Don Revie is staggering !

Makes unbelievably good TV - but would you like to see this for our managers when they're fired ?

lol

Could you just imagine ?

Owlstalk Shop

I can't imagine how it would have come across on the day that Megson was replaced by DJ.....I would have shelled out for pay per view to see the pair of them together with MM giving his thoughts as well.....especially if they did a fan phone in afterwards

Another good un would have been to see Big Ron on following his decision to leave for Villa......

I think I'd switch of with Alan Irvine.......he'd only ever talk about his coaching badges  lol

Clough was an incredible manager....one of a kind and gave me some of the most memorable moments watching post match interviews and with the football his team played. Someone made an unbelievable throw up letting him go from Leeds when you consider what he did at Forest....the man's a legend

It's just pure quality

I watched all these videos - then went onto watch 'Damned United' about Clough which I'd not seen

Had a reyt Clough day

How football misses people like this - although as society is enforcing 'sit down and be quiet' these days Clough would get the Ballotelli/Joey Barton type hate these days as it's fashionable to abuse and hate on anyone with a personality 

Owlstalk Shop

It's just pure quality

I watched all these videos - then went onto watch 'Damned United' about Clough which I'd not seen

Had a reyt Clough day

How football misses people like this - although as society is enforcing 'sit down and be quiet' these days Clough would get the Ballotelli/Joey Barton type hate these days as it's fashionable to abuse and hate on anyone with a personality

As in, "sit down and be quiet Bernard"?

I can't imagine how it would have come across on the day that Megson was replaced by DJ.....I would have shelled out for pay per view to see the pair of them together with MM giving his thoughts as well.....especially if they did a fan phone in afterwards

Another good un would have been to see Big Ron on following his decision to leave for Villa......

I think I'd switch of with Alan Irvine.......he'd only ever talk about his coaching badges  lol

Clough was an incredible manager....one of a kind and gave me some of the most memorable moments watching post match interviews and with the football his team played. Someone made an unbelievable throw up letting him go from Leeds when you consider what he did at Forest....the man's a legend

100% agree, always value for money, great manager and great TV as well. Thought he made Revie sound a right wee wee tail. Football's answer to Mohammed Ali.