llera dropped tomo is this true.

Guest waggylad

I think you're missing the point, nobody is hero worshiping Llera, they are just pointing out that Taylor is cack which he is

Correct, people can only form an opinion on what they have seen. Taylor has lost all but 1 of the games he has played for us and has conceded plenty of goals. Llera has also made mistakes that have cost us this season but we have won games with him in the side and he has contributed. He may not be a top rate Championship defender but of the options we currently have he should be in the side.

Those stating Taylor has played the vast majority of his career at this level of higher should note that the same could be said of Darren Purse when he moved to Hillsborough.

Guest totemowl

Correct, people can only form an opinion on what they have seen. Taylor has lost all but 1 of the games he has played for us and has conceded plenty of goals. Llera has also made mistakes that have cost us this season but we have won games with him in the side and he has contributed. He may not be a top rate Championship defender but of the options we currently have he should be in the side.

Those stating Taylor has played the vast majority of his career at this level of higher should note that the same could be said of Darren Purse when he moved to Hillsborough.

Fair points. Also fair to say that Taylor played while we were on a bad run, hence a baptism of fire. Whereas Llera was in the side while good performances went bad, not least because of the number of goals conceded.

Imo difficult to determine who's best placed to bring us what we need. Happy to wait and see who comes out of this smelling of roses in a few weeks time.

That isn't a totally valid comparison though, because Cardiff fans told us Purse was crap long before we signed him.

Whereas Watford fans were gutted to see Taylor leave and were saying that he was playing very well for them THIS season.

You are really talking crap mate, He was fine against Blackburn, Kept Rhodes quiet all game and didn't put a foot wrong. Serious question, Is it because you are a Megson lover and think his signings can do no wrong? And because Taylor is a DJ signing then he becomes shi t overnight?

Nope i actually watch the games, as it seems does every poster on here tonight, you seem to be in a tiny minority who think he is good. As i previously mentioned even the manager doesnt rate him, he dropped him after these games you thought he was ok in.

Im not talking crap, he really is as one has said on here the worst defender he has ever seen in a wednesday shirt. I hope if he gets the chance he does ok, but so far he has been garbage.

Nope i actually watch the games, as it seems does every poster on here tonight, you seem to be in a tiny minority who think he is good. As i previously mentioned even the manager doesnt rate him, he dropped him after these games you thought he was ok in.

Im not talking crap, he really is as one has said on here the worst defender he has ever seen in a wednesday shirt. I hope if he gets the chance he does ok, but so far he has been garbage.

So DJ signs him but doesn't rate him? Hmm that's logical. Don't you think Jones might have just taken him away from the firing line for a few weeks while he was getting dogs abuse from a section of morons within our fan base?

So DJ signs him but doesn't rate him? Hmm that's logical. Don't you think Jones might have just taken him away from the firing line for a few weeks while he was getting dogs abuse from a section of morons within our fan base?

I think he was pulled out of the team because he was playing crap

DJ has shown balls on a few occasions and this was one of them

Edited by theowlsman

Guest intercity0wl

You mean he's in the tiny Minority that includes Professional Managers and coaches, as against the Majority of Owlstalk experts ??

We could've got Batth on a long term loan you know. Would have avoided all this nonsense and we'd have been near the play offs.

Still, he's not the type of defender we need apparently (a defender who can actually defend). He's not cultured, he just hoofs the ball away.

Oh, hold on.

I'll agree with that.

You'd have to agree that last season's defence was a lot more effective though wouldn't you?

Definitely, But how much has that got to do with the step up in class? We could get away with defensive mistakes last season, this season 1 mistake will be punished as we've seen many times already.

Go and watch children in need mrs taylor

We could've got Batth on a long term loan you know. Would have avoided all this nonsense and we'd have been near the play offs.

Still, he's not the type of defender we need apparently (a defender who can actually defend). He's not cultured, he just hoofs the ball away.

Oh, hold on.

Many times this season I have wandered how we would be with Batth back in our defence, And I still can't make my mind up on how he would adapt. Maybe I'm just thinking why he can't get into an average Wolves side.

Definitely, But how much has that got to do with the step up in class? We could get away with defensive mistakes last season, this season 1 mistake will be punished as we've seen many times already.

We'll never know will we because someone didn't give it a chance.

My guess is that Batth, Llera, Buxton and Reda would have done ok though.

Many times this season I have wandered how we would be with Batth back in our defence, And I still can't make my mind up on how he would adapt. Maybe I'm just thinking why he can't get into an average Wolves side.

Do you think it might be because Wolves have a number of good options elsewhere?