llera dropped tomo is this true.

Guest waggylad

Pi$$ off, Seems like you know naff all, If Taylor's that bad how come he's been championship or above throughout his career?

Taylor is a bloody shocking player, his good days are long behind him we are his last pay cheque. Have you been in a coma since he came to Hillborough

Taylor is a bloody shocking player, his good days are long behind him we are his last pay cheque. Have you been in a coma since he came to Hillborough

Erm no I haven't, Were you in a coma when the Watford fans were gutted to see him leave? Yes Watford, A fully established championship side, he's played 4 or 5 games for christ sake.

First it was O'Grady. Now Llera.

These aren't bad players, and they play in the right way (passion and commitment) but I really do wish some Wednesday fans would stop building them up into something that they're not.

If Llera gets dropped, he can have no complaints. He pops up with the odd goal which is great, but so far this season, the league games he has started are as follows:

Derby. Team goals conceded: 2.

Birmingham. Team goals conceded: 2.

Millwall. Team goals conceded: 2.

Palace. Team goals conceded: 2.

Brighton. Team goals conceded: 3.

Hull. Team goals conceded: 1.

Leeds. Team goals conceded: 1.

Blackburn. Team goals conceded: 1.

Ipswich. Team goals conceded: 0. (CLEAN SHEET)

Peterborough. Team goals conceded: 1.

Blackpool. Team goals conceded: 2.

Middlesbrough. Team goals conceded: 3.

No matter how you want to look at it, that is a truly horrendous set of defensive results, and NONE of our defenders can stand up and say that they deserve a place in the team apart from maybe Gardner.

These aren't bad players, and they play in the right way (passion and commitment) but I really do wish some Wednesday fans would stop building them up into something that they're not.

If Llera gets dropped, he can have no complaints. He pops up with the odd goal which is great, but so far this season, the league games he has started are as follows:

No matter how you want to look at it, that is a truly horrendous set of defensive results, and NONE of our defenders can stand up and say that they deserve a place in the team apart from maybe Gardner.

And yet in 2 of his last 4 games we have won and in 1 of them we managed to keep our only clean sheet of the season. Care to put those stats alongside those of the player he is likely to be dropped for?

Llera, who has played in every league game we have won this season, has been dropped once already this season which had a terrific impact on results! I know who I would rather have in the side.

There is a reason why Mk Dons, Blackpool and Charlton all got rid of him. He's bang average imo, why are some of our fans so desperate for a hero.

I think the problem is on the evidence so far and with the possible exception of Antonio, who himself has room for improvement, the majority of the squad have looked distinctly average but at least Llera has looked as passionate as we are for success. Taylor has looked the worst CB we have had for a long time but DJ was always going to bring him back at the first opportunity. Meanwhile the CB we all wanted, Danny Batth, can't even get in his side in the same division ( same applying to Ben10 btw to get off the subject).

Erm no I haven't, Were you in a coma when the Watford fans were gutted to see him leave? Yes Watford, A fully established championship side, he's played 4 or 5 games for christ sake.

I dont care about watford birmingham or any other side, whenever hes played for us he has been diabolical. Hes like Darren was, his best days are long gone, except darren purse could at least head a ball, Taylor shrinks three feet when he jumps, unreal you think hes good

Bloody hell, cannot think of any player off the top of my head who i would put money on to do that, trouble is the mistakes Llera has made have been ones that have cost us dear, and his other ones could have.

To be honest I was being a bit tongue in cheek because it just seems that Llera's mistakes have been highlighted rather too much, I suspect due to DJ airing them in public. Defenders all regularly make mistakes, often leading to goals, and CBs unless they hoof it upfield or into row Z sometimes pass to the other side during a game. I feel that LLera is one of the least of our problems but keeps carrying the can and I'd far rather have him in the side than not.

Guest intercity0wl

I dont care about watford birmingham or any other side, whenever hes played for us he has been diabolical. Hes like Darren was, his best days are long gone, except darren purse could at least head a ball, Taylor shrinks three feet when he jumps, unreal you think hes good

Did you not go to Blackburn, and to a slighly lesser extent Burnley ???

So what about Kirkland or Gardner using your logic...?

So what about Kirkland or Gardner using your logic...?

Likewise. NONE of our players can credibly go and bang on Dave Jones' door and demand that they start the next game because they deserve too.

Gardner has been the best of the bunch and can certainly claim that he has been our best CB this season.

But when a team concedes as many goals as we have done this season, nobody can complain if they get dropped IMO.

Bywater deserves his chance now he's fit again.

Gardner plays well within himself in my opinion, trying to avoid injury, otherwise we'd see him going in for more full blooded challenges.

If you watch his game carefully, he rarely puts himself at risk of injury.

Take it you don't attend away games? If you'd rather have league 1 players in our team then fair enough, cos that's what Llera is I'm afraid, Taylor came into our back 4 at a time where we were needing to score 3 goals just to win a game and now you are writing him off after a handful of games? Crazy.

llera dropped one last game. so taylor gets his chance and if he takes it then fair enough he stays in the side.

This is the way it should be. We should back whoever is playing.

After winning 2 games and looking fairly solid against sides that we would expect to finish below us we have lost 2 games to sides many would predict will finish above us. Llera has made mistakes that have cost us 2 goals in these games but so have others, its just that they have not been singled out.

Llera has played every time we have won. Every time Taylor has played we have failed to win and have conceded goals.

If we dropped a player every time they made a telling mistake then we would never have a settled side.

Take it you don't attend away games? If you'd rather have league 1 players in our team then fair enough, cos that's what Llera is I'm afraid, Taylor came into our back 4 at a time where we were needing to score 3 goals just to win a game and now you are writing him off after a handful of games? Crazy.

Yes he came in at a time when we were needing to score 3 goals to win games. He was supposed to be the experienced no-nonsense defender that would be commanding and a leader which is why he was instantly made captain.

He did indeed change things, from the moment he came in we then had to try and score 4 goals to win games instead of 3.

We have won games with Llera in the side recently and kept our only clean sheet and yet after a couple of mistakes against good team you are writing him off? Crazy.

Im really puzzled here, are you on the wind up ? I havent seen anybody who has seen any good in his performances this season. Even the man who signed him got him out of the side and hes not had a sniff since, you must be his mum or something

I did and he was really bad especially against burnley, are you suggesting he was godd ? Surely not

You are really talking crap mate, He was fine against Blackburn, Kept Rhodes quiet all game and didn't put a foot wrong. Serious question, Is it because you are a Megson lover and think his signings can do no wrong? And because Taylor is a DJ signing then he becomes shi t overnight?

Guest wadsgod

There is a reason why Mk Dons, Blackpool and Charlton all got rid of him. He's bang average imo, why are some of our fans so desperate for a hero.

I think you're missing the point, nobody is hero worshiping Llera, they are just pointing out that Taylor is cack which he is