llera dropped tomo is this true.

Guest waggylad

They've had a decent record though recently haven't they? Do you think they're missing him now?

Has he continued his fine early season form at Hillsborough?

what are you trying to get at mate? And why ask questions that you in all probability know the answers to? No he hasn't carried on the form what he had at Watford, doesn't help though when you get thrown straight into an awful defence (none of dj's signings I might add) . but for people to call him shi t and the worst Wednesday defender ever after a handful of games is quite ridiculous and sad.

One player isnt responsible for our defeats this season. Nor will changing one player fix the problems either.

Taylor can't be that bad as he's been doing the business at this standard for a while. The similarities to purse are there though, so he's probably getting less leeway as a result.

I like llera though, composed generally with the ball and scores goals. Not sure he's done any worse than Gardner

Bob Taylor.

what are you trying to get at mate? And why ask questions that you in all probability know the answers to? No he hasn't carried on the form what he had at Watford, doesn't help though when you get thrown straight into an awful defence (none of dj's signings I might add) . but for people to call him shi t and the worst Wednesday defender ever after a handful of games is quite ridiculous and sad.

Bottom line is that Taylor isn't in the best form of his life at the moment and on the balance of evidence, it is harsh to drop Llera when he appears to be the best defender of the two all things considered.

They've had a decent record though recently haven't they? Do you think they're missing him now?

They've found a solution. They were a shambles initially though. Zola himself said it was mainly down to losing Taylor.

I think 5 games is more than enough to write any player off as a waste of money

Why does supporting your own players get ridiculed on here?

Unbelievable isn't it?

Bottom line is that Taylor isn't in the best form of his life at the moment and on the balance of evidence, it is harsh to drop Llera when he appears to be the best defender of the two all things considered.

How many goals has Llera been at fault for this season?