llera dropped tomo is this true.

Guest waggylad

Guest waggylad

he makes 1 mistake and he drops him.i think jones doesn't like llera.the first opportunity he gets,he drops him.hes done it before and hes doing it again.i love llera he gets stuck in he can pass a ball he can score goals and most of all he has passion.whats taylor got naff all i tell you naff all.its all about jones signings he has to play them. :angry: :angry: :angry:

he makes 1 mistake and he drops him.i think jones doesn't like llera.the first opportunity he gets,he drops him.hes done it before and hes doing it again.i love llera he gets stuck in he can pass a ball he can score goals and most of all he has passion.whats taylor got naff all i tell you naff all.its all about jones signings he has to play them. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Pi$$ off, Seems like you know naff all, If Taylor's that bad how come he's been championship or above throughout his career?

Guest intercity0wl

I like Llera, and his style of playing the game as well, but i think if you actually watch the Boro game back it was a bit more than one bad pass, he got away with a few more as well, which i didnt notice at the game. I wont have a problem whether its Llera or Taylor who gets the nod tomorrow, its whats available up top im more concerned with.

Guest waggylad

Pi$$ off, Seems like you know naff all, If Taylor's that bad how come he's been championship or above throughout his career?

tell me 1 good game he has had for wednesday.

First it was O'Grady. Now Llera.

These aren't bad players, and they play in the right way (passion and commitment) but I really do wish some Wednesday fans would stop building them up into something that they're not.

If Llera gets dropped, he can have no complaints. He pops up with the odd goal which is great, but so far this season, the league games he has started are as follows:

Derby. Team goals conceded: 2.

Birmingham. Team goals conceded: 2.

Millwall. Team goals conceded: 2.

Palace. Team goals conceded: 2.

Brighton. Team goals conceded: 3.

Hull. Team goals conceded: 1.

Leeds. Team goals conceded: 1.

Blackburn. Team goals conceded: 1.

Ipswich. Team goals conceded: 0. (CLEAN SHEET)

Peterborough. Team goals conceded: 1.

Blackpool. Team goals conceded: 2.

Middlesbrough. Team goals conceded: 3.

No matter how you want to look at it, that is a truly horrendous set of defensive results, and NONE of our defenders can stand up and say that they deserve a place in the team apart from maybe Gardner.

If it's true it stinks, although it's been on the cards for the last week. For me Llera would be one of the first names on the sheet for the reasons stated by Waggylad. What makes DJ think that Taylor can play 90 mins. tomorrow without making any mistakes, and without Llera we lose a large part of our goal threat

Let me give my view, for which I'll probably get negged now there is a Taylor lovefest.

Llera is the better defender.

Llera is the better footballer.

Llera is better offensively.

Llera inspires me with more confidence than Taylor

There is a reason why Mk Dons, Blackpool and Charlton all got rid of him. He's bang average imo, why are some of our fans so desperate for a hero.

Guest intercity0wl

If it's true it stinks, although it's been on the cards for the last week. For me Llera would be one of the first names on the sheet for the reasons stated by Waggylad. What makes DJ think that Taylor can play 90 mins. tomorrow without making any mistakes, and without Llera we lose a large part of our goal threat

Bloody hell, cannot think of any player off the top of my head who i would put money on to do that, trouble is the mistakes Llera has made have been ones that have cost us dear, and his other ones could have.