DJ Interview

No they wouldn't! Why pass there when there were 3 other, safer people to pass to

3 others. Where? The easy pass to Barkley was on. Their player was blocking any other ball apart from a really lumped diagonal ball into the air. Watch it !! Go on watch it.

No

He didnt say that

He said we were in control at 1-1, which is true. BUT sloppy play, again, put them in front.

Were we **** in control at 1-1...we just managed to string 3 or 4 passes together instead of 1 or 2...but "in control"....that's wishful thinking

theres a flipping haystack on here of clutched straws , get real we flipping lost again ,

we were crap mate - initial appearance seems to be adequate but when they turned the pressure, increased the tempo, we were clueless - but more importantly we didn't fight. I forget now but the ball was passed across to the near side line and it was within 18" of reach and the facker never even made an effort to keep it in. Barkley I think. Llera, yes he made some mistakes but a few times we saw him up front having a go and then getting back into defense. I watched with a wednesday fan that just came to live here and before he used to attend regular, so I asked him when was the last time you saw Wednesday play 4-3-3 away from home - he couldn't remember....again DJ playing around with formations let alone tactics. MM won't tolerate much more of this but whoever comes in, he wont give them the dough to spend. DJ looked like he was ready to burst into tears tonight....it is getting to him and I think he could do a Keagan.

Basically said we had control and they were panicking - which they were, and llera messed it up by being a wee pipe.

Made a few daft comments about their goal, but his frustration was quite rightly aimed at llera who lost the game for us again.

Why people think he is good enough is beyond me. Expect to see Taylor at centre half next week

Amazing!

Have you actually seen Taylor play for us? Other than 1 decent performance at Blackburn (we lost) he has been worse than abysmal. Llera made a mistake that led to us going 2-1 down with plenty of time still to play. Gardner made a mistake which killed the game off, does he get criticised in public. Jones' tactics mean we never look like recovering but he incorrectly has a dig at the officials despite our goal being the proverbial mile offside.