Why the meltdown? Bloody drama queens.

We have just won two on the bounce after a run of good performances.

Tonight wasn't good but people are being waaay overdramatic. We are not too far off, the system is obviously not working anymore and Jones needs to think about dropping certain players.

If it wasn't for some terrible finishing today we would have won. They had some seriously quality players on show. Better than ours.

Anyone thinking we should be winning these games easily needs to wake the flip up.

Stay behind the team and Jones, we will get there, just more slowly than we thought.

Keep the faith,

Stop flipping panicking and get real.

lol

did wonder if he was fishing but here goes.

burnley we looked decent going forward against a side whom ship goals but we were woeful at the back.

blackburn were AWFUL and we still never looked like nicking a point. they hadnt won in six prior to playing us.

i missed ipswich but they were the only time placed lower in the league than us (and remain bottom).

did well against an underperforming leeds side particuarly in the first half but still came away with only a point.

thank god we dont have 'boro, forest, leicester and cardiff coming up!

We were nowhere near as bad as the crowd / owlstalk reaction was. The kop was almost cringeworthy tonight! Booing a 2-0 defeat to one of the best teams in the league? A team still receiving parachute payments? Really?

If anything tonight just shows the difference in class across the whole team. We have 1 or 2 individuals that stand out but otherwise we need to realise our limitations and stop expecting Daniel Jones and Buxton to bomb forward without concequences.

did wonder if he was fishing but here goes.

burnley we looked decent going forward against a side whom ship goals but we were woeful at the back.

blackburn were AWFUL and we still never looked like nicking a point. they hadnt won in six prior to playing us.

i missed ipswich but they were the only time placed lower in the league than us (and remain bottom).

did well against an underperforming leeds side particuarly in the first half but still came away with only a point.

thank god we dont have 'boro, forest, leicester and cardiff coming up!

they were good performances.

Are you expecting that we smash everyone we meet like the run in last season? Not gonna happen.

Burnley was woeful defensively to be fair and Blackburn we couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo. Having said that didnt expect anymore from these games at the time.

im not expecting that at all.

i just dont believe that 'only being slightly worse than the opposition' counts as a good performance.

for instance, if our opponents play badly and we play marginally worse do you leave the ground relatively pleased?

Edited by Salli

Yeah its a tough ask is the Championship, a real tough ask

BUT

If you want to succeed these are the battles that have to be won.

I do feel some players are taking the easy option during games

MAYBE they need reminding that "no-one's place is guarenteed"

DJ needs to shuffle his pack, and quickly, give the call-ups a run of 4 games see how they go.

It ain't January so "don't panic Mr Mannering" (YET)

Yeah its a tough ask is the Championship, a real tough ask

BUT

If you want to succeed these are the battles that have to be won.

I do feel some players are taking the easy option during games

MAYBE they need reminding that "no-one's place is guarenteed"

DJ needs to shuffle his pack, and quickly, give the call-ups a run of 4 games see how they go.

It ain't January so "don't panic Mr Mannering" (YET)

We did the best we could today.

They are a better team.

Just accept it.

Next game is gonna be difficult too.

Results against these teams are bonus points. Our real competitors are the teams down the bottom and we are not one of the worst 3 teams.

we were actually worse when we went 4-4-2.

just sayin.

That says more about the playing staff than anything else tbf.

I find it hard to accept 37% of possession at home. Yes, Blackpool are a better team but they are no world beaters, before tonight they had won 1 in 8 and were 3 points ahead of us.

We were completely outclassed never at the races and they never got out of 1st gear.

Edited by aj_owl

Forgive me Beholder - is this better?

Inviting pressure at home and playing on the counter relying on Antonio's ability to race clear and smack it into the Kop and JJs ability to break away and lose posession is just tactical suicide....

I don't disagree that is what we did, but they are the players we have.

Jones doesn't want us to play like that, it just happens in response to playing good opposition.

I don't disagree that is what we did, but they are the players we have.

Jones doesn't want us to play like that, it just happens in response to playing good opposition.

players that were signed by jones though. so i dont fully get what youre driving at?