warnock

That comment sums him up,you can imagine he's waiting for the interview and he's thinking.

God I'm on telly I've got to sound disgusted ,send him to prison blah blah blah.

But deep down well not so deep he thinks Kirkland took a dive.

Has anyone mentioned that part of the reason he was pset by the fans' behaviour was that it gave Wednesday the momentum to possibly go on and win the game. what a two hat

That comment sums him up,you can imagine he's waiting for the interview and he's thinking.

God I'm on telly I've got to sound disgusted ,send him to prison blah blah blah.

But deep down well not so deep he thinks Kirkland took a dive.

He was really enjoying that interview too. DJ was gutted

On his most recent interviewwith sky he was complaining about himself getting abuse, didn't he say the other day he liked the banter?

That's what I thought.

Also it's not like what was chanted isn't true. Does Colin really expect us to believe he's never knocked one out?!?

Anybody pushed/STRUCK violently from the front is going to go down like a ton of bricks.It is unavoidable.I think Mr Warnock even though he as lEedS' manager started backpedaling in his statements realises this.If he doesn't then he hasn't learnt a great deal during his lifetime.

Edited by Moorey