That perfomance last night...

Will galvanise our season. 3 points at Blackburn - just you watch and see.

Best 90 minutes of the season, sooner or later it'll all click into place and we'll smash a team.

Keep plugging away lads.

Oh, and Paul Corry - what a debut that lad had. Looks a hell of a player.

UTO.

Edited by owlZfan84

Quality game best of season for me we played so well was really unlucky with hand ball incident that could have changed whole game. We would stand a real chance if we play like that in every game nothing but apraise from me well done lads did us proud! W.T.I.D

Guest intercity0wl

Will galvanise our season. 3 points at Blackburn - just you watch and see.

Best 90 minutes of the season, sooner or later it'll all click into place and we'll smash a team.

Keep plugging away lads.

Oh, and Paul Corry - what a debut that lad had. Looks a hell of a player.

UTO.

Balckburn away is one of the toughest matches of the season, have you not seen their outlay on quality players. wish people would stop making rash predictions, a point would be a bloody good result at Ewood

Balckburn away is one of the toughest matches of the season, AGREED, have you not seen their outlay on quality players. wish people would stop making rash predictions, a point would be a bloody good result at Ewood

However we will get 3 points on the back of last nights preformance im confident!

Guest TonyOwl88

We played well last night, before all the scummy L**ds saga. The events of last night however should probably just serve to bring the squad closer together and we should see the benefits of that. Infact, it helps that the fans are right back behind the team again after a shakey month and a bit.

Our keeper was attacked, our club is being slandered by scum that just won't look in the mirror, and our backs are against the wall in the league. Its fight time!!!

No... not litterally... we're not L**ds.

I think we all know we have a quality team of individuals. A lot of people including myself have been getting very impatient with the manager and the players as a team, which is obviously well expected but last night just showed what DJ is trying to achieve. I think patience is the key for the first half of the season and kick on in the second. If it still hasn't clicked by then.. Well some questions will need answering.