Has Dave Jones lost the dressing room?

Guest neilswfc1991

Guest neilswfc1991

Dont get me wrong i like Dave Jones but their has been 2 fights with team mates in the same week. Is this down to Dave Jones i personally think so is it time for Dj to go?

UTO

Guest neilswfc1991

Yes i did i sit on the North Stand bang on halfway line i was watching Taylor he didn't look part of the team... worrying times

Be interesting to see what Mattock does for starters after his altercation with JJ.

Was reading this the other day.................

On 6 August, while away on international duty, Mattock was ecstatic when informed by his agent that West Bromwich Albion were interested in him. Eager to leave Leicester, he submitted his transfer request to chairman Milan Mandarić. The manner in which Mattock made the request infuriated manager Nigel Pearson.[6] He signed a three-year contract with West Brom four days later for a fee of £1 million, citing Richard Stearman as his motivation for leaving Leicester.[11] The comment angered many Leicester fans and he was booed upon his return to the Walkers Stadium in November.

I wonder if he will be approaching Milan again?

Yes i did i sit on the North Stand bang on halfway line i was watching Taylor he didn't look part of the team... worrying times

Nice one. Looked like he wasn't confident enough to get involved when a few of em started messin around. Not a captain is he. Looked like he was dreaming of Watford.

Guest Sheff Owl

This phrase pops up probably at most clubs after a bad run.

Not saying Jones has lost the dressing room, he probably all the good feel factor from last season has gone, all the bond, spirit built up by the players who got us promoted got ripped up and could there be reasoning for the players from last season to be slightly pissed off - yes IMO.

Said this before sometimes it comes across as tho Dave Jones is slowly trying to phase out players from last season..

Guest neilswfc1991

No he's not i think thats a bad mistake by Dj by making him captain... I thought Llera would have fancied himself for the captaincy this season...

Llera would have been the perfect choice for captain. However he's going to be lucky to get many games under Jones. It's criminal and for this decision alone Jones position should be questioned.

Llera would have been the perfect choice for captain. However he's going to be lucky to get many games under Jones. It's criminal and for this decision alone Jones position should be questioned.

Guest neilswfc1991

Martin Taylor and Jay Bothroyd at Burnley and Jermaine Johnson and Joe Mattock today... So should Jones go fellow owls?