who hasn't been scapegoat this season

It seems like every single player has been a scapegoat for some proportion of the fans at some point or another in the handfull of games the clubs played so far this season.

Has this ever happened before? and how do you stop this mentality with the fans?

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

More women wearing no Bra's or panties.

Get them in the stand. Let them sell poo poo to the fans.

Let them serve alcohol too, they should have dispensers where their nipples are.

Half time entertainment - Two girls one cup, but on a much larger scale...this would take the eyes from our performances.

Dancing bears - Nothing says dance motherrogerer, than dancing animals.

Guest beatleowl

Idiot.

Do expand. How does pointing out that players who have played well haven't been made a scapegoat, make me an idiot? Gimp

Do expand. How does pointing out that players who have played well haven't been made a scapegoat, make me an idiot? Gimp

Because you are repeating the age old myth that because you perceive a player has been poor , he has not tried.

No player in our side has deserved anything close to the abuse they have been getting.

It is just a mob of people who are waiting for someone to slip up so they can place upon them a load of bullsh1t accusations.

Guest beatleowl

No I didn't imply that at all. It was a simple statement that if players have tried or played well they haven't been made a scapegoat. The only players who have been made scapegoats have been gash e.g Taylor. Or showed little effort e.g Bothroyd vs Bolton.

No I didn't imply that at all. It was a simple statement that if players have tried or played well they haven't been made a scapegoat. The only players who have been made scapegoats have been gash e.g Taylor. Or showed little effort e.g Bothroyd vs Bolton.

Ok apologies for the idiot comment.

Just don't think our problems have been down to individuals so much as a team that has not learned to play together yet.