Sheffield Wednesday memorabilia...

Used to save my away ticket stubs but sort of stopped bothering now.

I've got a pair of Kevin Pressmans goalkeeper gloves signed by the man himself too. Think he wore them the season we were relegated from the prem. Won them in a raffle.

Alan Thompson came to buy my parents house in around 74, in those days Wednesday had those little flaggy numbers at the top of their socks ala Leeds, he gave me his number 4s, i had them for years, its only recently (last 5 years or so) that ive mislaid them.

saddo eh?

Edited by scarboro-owl

What's the strangest memorabilia people keep ?

Or even bits of grass from Hillsborough....

I was hanging around Hillsborough before the Birmingham game and I saw this and I thought what a sad end for such hallowed turf so I collected all the grass from the skip that had just been cut and took it home. What should I do sell it as a job lot or put it in little plastic bags with a few blades of grass in. Do you want to buy some Neal it's limited edition and bound to sell out?

file-45.jpg

Edited by dunsbyowl

My mate had a bottle of Lucozade thrown to him by Owen Morrison at a Hillsborough open day but then dropped it in the sports hall later that day splattering the orange sticky goodness all over the floor.

True story.

I also have a recipit somewhere from the old Wednesday Gear shop in town where I got the following letters printed on a Paul Sturrock t shirt

A

L

L

E

N

O

U

T

lol