Fans get what they want yet STILL moan and STILL blame Dave Jones...

Chris O'Grady is back in the side

Antonio and Semedo playing regularly

Yet you STILL want Dave Jones to get blamed/sacked ?

There's been many threads on Owlstalk recently about the changes that fans would make

Dave Jones is/has made those changes yet still gets hammered... ??

2nd goal for OGrady.

Now if Milan/Jones bought a quality central defender (and leader) instead of Taylor, then we might have a team.

Taylor will get Jones the sack. Seriously.

Don't thank me.

Neil.. are you drunk?

We're all happy about the result and it's great the COG and Antonio scored, as overall they've been among the better performers during our bad run. I'd be interested to know what effect McCabe had when he came on too.

Tonight was a good result for SWFC - but not necessarily so great for Jones. Still conceding so many goals; and it was COG, the player he unceremoniously dropped for a grumpy, out of form premier-league loan player, who performed tonight. It also sounds like Taylor had a mare. The fact that Wolves don't want to play Batth doesn't matter - he was a fans favourite and so Jones' replacements simply had to perform in order to fill the void. So far, they haven't.

These things may change, Jones signings may come good, and at that time you can say to people - look, you should've kept faith in the manager. Tonight isn't that game though. The fact is that COG made the difference today, and this doesn't reflect well on Jones' decision making in the past month or so.

You can support the club without necessarily putting your blind faith in one particular manager. I didn't think tonight would be the end for Jones, but neither do I think it's necessarily a certain reprisal. I think MM will still expect a result against Hull.

I hope DJ does turn around, because McCabe and Lee look two great players to me, ie, the future could be bright. I also want Lines to play well when he's back as he seems to bring the team together. But I think Jones himself needs Taylor and Bothroyd to improve, dramatically and immediately.

Edited by yowl84

I support Sheffield Wednesday

I support Dave Jones 100%

I support the club

UP THE OWLS

Whilst you lot are flapping like hysterical fannies I'll just sit.. and watch you doing it... whilst Dave Jones starts pulling this team up and sorting it out...

you forgot:

I slag COG

I react hysterically to anyone who criticises Dave Jones