VIDEO - FanCam episode (Bolton Wanderers game) is here...

Here you go...

We're still playing with the format and trying to establish what would be the best/most fun/most interesting way to do this but the first two games has shown Wednesday fans are definitely interested in fans perspective on things...

Have a look

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151090983652639

Owlstalk Shop

Give us some feedback too - What kind of stuff would you like to see on these videos ?

Get round the pubs and interview people. Plus them 3 old geezers in bodywarmers at around 10 minutes when we had the penalty. Worst boyband ever.

Nice idea / good job. Maybe in future you could meet some people who work at the club / talk to them about what they do on matchdays. I thought the interviews were good! It all builds community.

I like having the shots of the fans reactions during the game.. as well as cheering, maybe the near-misses etc, if possible. Helps tell the story of the match.

Nice idea / good job. Maybe in future you could meet some people who work at the club / talk to them about what they do on matchdays. I thought the interviews were good! It all builds community.

I like having the shots of the fans reactions during the game.. as well as cheering, maybe the near-misses etc, if possible. Helps tell the story of the match.

Nice one - ta

One of the ideas we've had is to follow people who work at Hillsborough through a full matchday to show what goes on etc

Owlstalk Shop