What can we do to help?

Guest michael dodds

Guest michael dodds

Aside from technical issues we've witnessed. Our current run will continue with a large psychological component with morale suffering game by game. As supporters all we can constructively do is get behind the manager and the players. Suck up the pain and stop moaning is the best we can do IMO.

Not flipping boo players for one - even if they're w4nk and have a bad attitude. At best, it gives the the player being booed an excuse to wee wee and moan and feel sorry for himself, at worst, it makes other players nervous and reluctant to try things in case they get castigated for making a mistake.

Guest jaks6owl

Not flipping boo players for one - even if they're w4nk and have a bad attitude. At best, it gives the the player being booed an excuse to wee wee and moan and feel sorry for himself, at worst, it makes other players nervous and reluctant to try things in case they get castigated for making a mistake.

. Bang on Edited by jaks6owl

Let's just sing for 90 minutes.

S6 is a horrible place when the crowd are silent.

Getting behind the lads like we can will transmit to the players on the pitch.

Guest michael dodds

wud we av won yday without the booin? just askin like

Don't know the answer to that! As an experiment, could go to my kids football match this morning and boo him for playing sh!te, might not affect the score too much, but I doubt he'd play better the following week....I'll let you know how it goes!

Edited by michael dodds

Guest Big Guns

wud we av won yday without the booin? just askin like

Seems some of our happy clapping deluded fans seem to think so...

They will avoid this question..

We need to make sure we turn up and get behind the team. When we were two down against hudders everything just went flat. We've had bad runs before and come out of it ok. I seem to remember having a couple of bad runs last season and look what happened. And before anyone says it I'm not a happy clapper looking at everything through blue & white tinted glasses. We are making too many mistakes, and we are showing what shocking defending can be. But I don't think we know this and DJ is oblivious to it. Lets stop booing and give a bit of encouragement.