who's not good enough for this division?

McCabe has put in some decent performances. Kirkland too. Yes I know about the goals conceded but it would help if the defence had some kind of continuity.

Kirkland hasn't done much wrong for me, again yesterday, no fault for any of the goals, left stranded for about the 10th time this season.

I like McCabe too, think there's much more to come from him.

Kirkland hasn't done much wrong for me, again yesterday, no fault for any of the goals, left stranded for about the 10th time this season.

I like McCabe too, think there's much more to come from him.

Gardner (fitness aside) and Taylor have proved that they are good performers at this level. I think that Semedo and Buxton can be steady performers. Reda is Reda, I'd have him in my squad anyday. Not sure he's found his best position yet though. I think that Madine has what it takes but not there yet. Beevers has it in him too .... at CB.

Peknic and Rodri need more time. They could be great for us but then again could be De Bilde types too.

Edited by Dagmeister

Gardner (fitness aside) and Taylor have proved that they are good performers at this level. I think that Semedo and Buxton can be steady performers. Reda is Reda, I'd have him in my squad anyday. Not sure he's found his best position yet though. I think that Madine has what it takes but not there yet. Beevers has it in him too .... at CB.

Peknic and Rodri need more time. They could be great for us but then again could be De Bilde types too.

I dont think Semedo will bother many people at this level, he's a grafter but he's not a good enough footballer, been anonymous so far this season, we'll see what happens with him.

Reda is such a difficult one, because he is such a threat there is a value to having him in the side, and yet he can be such a liability at the other end, I really dont know what to say about him.

Apart from Antonio, O Grady and to some extent JJ, whos actually in any sort of form?

McCabe for me has looked the best player in the squad and can be really disappointed about being left out. I agree that Semedo is looking out of sorts. Barkley and McCabe in the middle for me against Bolton

Also I thought Beevers did ok last night, but no better than Llera and obviously Llera has more of a goal threat and is the better ball player

Edited by Blueblood

JJ - Great to have as an impact sub but should never be starting

Reda - Love the guy and great in the air but a terrible Championship fullback

Others who are will be good enough but not yet

Pecnik - Like JJ, should never be starting or even coming on in vital games, needs last 10// 20 mins in games were up. Shows flashes or real creativity but lacks something

Have you seen us this season - JJ has been one of our best players :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy:

McCabe for me has looked the best player in the squad and can be really disappointed about being left out. I agree that Semedo is looking out of sorts. Barkley and McCabe in the middle for me against Bolton

I'd go with that, McCabe is capable of sticking a foot in, but he's twice the footballer Semedo is, at this level, that gives him the nod for me.

Jones did say something about him not having much of a pre-season with Rangers issues and being a young kid thrown straight in he might need to be careful with him, but for me if he's fit and ready to play, he should play.

Guest Grez Bez

Have you seen us this season - JJ has been one of our best players :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy:

That says more about the rest of our team than it does about JJ

I like him I do but he is not a Champinship starter (if yu wnat to challenge).

this isnt sunday league/ the lowe leagues, you need the ability to beat a man (which he does) and provide an end product. Running around just isnt good enough. How many times does Antonio get the ball lose it compared to JJ?

Guest totemowl

i'll start with madine. he just looks like he can't hack it. another is gardener. too slow and seems to dither at crucial times.

Who's not good enough for this division?

Seems a good portion of our fans aren't. That's based many of Ops on here today, including this one, and some of the garbage in them. It's based on coin throwing at games and it's based on some of the crap spouted and shouted at games. It based on the lack of class that some of our fans are showing.

Time for some to actually think about what they are saying, what they are doing and step up to the mark. Rather than embarrassing themselves and sometimes the club.

Edited by totemowl

Who's not good enough for this division?

Seems a good portion of our fans aren't. That's based many of Ops on here today, including this one, and some of the garbage in them. It's based on coin throwing at games and it's based on some of the crap spouted and shouted at games. It based on the lack of class that some of our fans are showing.

Time for some to actually think about what they are saying, what they are doing and step up to the mark. Rather than embarrassing themselves and sometimes the club.

why is it a lack of class to ask who is good enough for this level and who isn't and to have an opinion and an open debate on it. it shows a lack of class to disrespect other peoples views on this and any other topic on this forum!

Guest totemowl

why is it a lack of class to ask who is good enough for this level and who isn't and to have an opinion and an open debate on it. it shows a lack of class to disrespect other peoples views on this and any other topic on this forum!

You respect my view, man... Seriously, I've no problems with opinion and open debate and I'll add my own if I think it's worth it.

You didn't actually ask who's good enough. So I thought your OP and many replies were a bit lacking, but nowhere near as bad as some of the stuff on here.

Guest Leeswfc3

JJ - Great to have as an impact sub but should never be starting

Reda - Love the guy and great in the air but a terrible Championship fullback

Others who are will be good enough but not yet

Pecnik - Like JJ, should never be starting or even coming on in vital games, needs last 10// 20 mins in games were up. Shows flashes or real creativity but lacks something

How can you slag JJ off??? he is still one of ,if not the most dangerous player we have......