Brighton...good day out.

Guest Buggleskkely

....seem to recall a very interesting thread about footballers coming out and how homophobic the sport is, so that it affects lives and families, some to the point of suicide.....

...I get totally pissed off when thread after thread is populated by foookin' numbskulls who seem to think it's 'funny' to describe all Brighton as gay...

If they beat us my bet is those same numbskulls will be evident by their absence.

Boring as flip...and the Brighton laugh stopped being anywhere near interesting or funny after about the third time...

Guest Gornaldo

....seem to recall a very interesting thread about footballers coming out and how homophobic the sport is, so that it affects lives and families, some to the point of suicide.....

...I get totally pissed off when thread after thread is populated by foookin' numbskulls who seem to think it's 'funny' to describe all Brighton as gay...

If they beat us my bet is those same numbskulls will be evident by their absence.

Boring as flip...and the Brighton laugh stopped being anywhere near interesting or funny after about the third time...

It's all pretty tongue in cheek - I don't think many take it literally...

Lighten up ya gay lol