Semedo

Pecnik

Antonio

Cog

Maguire

Derby 1-2 Wednesday

Tyson Maguire, Pecnik

Guest WednesdayGibbo

I think there will be a few goals with how the cup ties went. I think the starting 11 will be pretty much the same as the oldham game but with mattock and cogba in for buxton and madine.

2-3 Antonio, JJ, Maguire

Kirkland

Buxton

Gardner

Lllera

Mattock

Antonio

Semedo

Pecknik

JJ

COG

Madine

1-1

Tyson - Antonio

Pecnik looked lost playing centre mid, we effectively had 3 right wingers or at least 2 right wingers and a forward in midfield which just didn't work. Looked a different player when he went up front playing off COG. We also looked a lot more balanced when he went up front and Coke (a more natural CM) came on. Actually Semedo and Coke looked quite a good combination with Coke being left footed and making forward runs to compliment Semedo. JJ also looked a lot more comfortable on the right rather than left.

Pecnik looked lost playing centre mid, we effectively had 3 right wingers or at least 2 right wingers and a forward in midfield which just didn't work. Looked a different player when he went up front playing off COG. We also looked a lot more balanced when he went up front and Coke (a more natural CM) came on. Actually Semedo and Coke looked quite a good combination with Coke being left footed and making forward runs to compliment Semedo. JJ also looked a lot more comfortable on the right rather than left.

Couldn't agree more, but I just cant see how coke, after over a year of excile is going to be thrown in to start the first league game of the championship season. I really do hope him and semedo hit it off, ive always liked coke and think he put in some really good performances in his first season playing in a really poor side. Hope he gets his chance with lines out and I hope he takes it.

Couldn't agree more, but I just cant see how coke, after over a year of excile is going to be thrown in to start the first league game of the championship season. I really do hope him and semedo hit it off, ive always liked coke and think he put in some really good performances in his first season playing in a really poor side. Hope he gets his chance with lines out and I hope he takes it.

Yep it is a bit of a surprise but I guess that excile was because he did not get on with Megson and was loaned out to Bury. Based on the Oldham game it looks like he has got above the likes of Prutton to partner Semedo in midfield. With Lines out, Pecnik not a natural CM and Coke seemingly ahead of Prutton the only other option would be Mcabe but, as far as I am aware, he's not had any pre season games and I'm not sure he has even got clearance to play yet. That being the case I would not be surprised to see Coke start on Saturday.

Guest kiltonowl

Yep it is a bit of a surprise but I guess that excile was because he did not get on with Megson and was loaned out to Bury. Based on the Oldham game it looks like he has got above the likes of Prutton to partner Semedo in midfield. With Lines out, Pecnik not a natural CM and Coke seemingly ahead of Prutton the only other option would be Mcabe but, as far as I am aware, he's not had any pre season games and I'm not sure he has even got clearance to play yet. That being the case I would not be surprised to see Coke start on Saturday.

Amado??