wierd dreams about the owls

last night i dreamt of going to the wednesday match at hillsborough . my mum , dad , sisters and niece and nephews came . we started on the kop , i looked to the left and just saw fields . we then moved to the north , relatives still not happy so went onto the south . the south seats were infant school seats , looked to the away end and it had no roof was on one level and was all standing . looked to the north and the north and kop were side by side opposite with nothing behind the goal !!!! my nephew then fell over and as i bent down to pick him up he turned into a toy pig , so i gave him to his elder cousin and told him to watch him as he keeps falling over . am i strange and do i need help or does anyone else have any strange dreams about the massive :-)

Guest S10Artss

I had one where hillsborough was like a shell of the ground, no seats, just people standing behind tape, was weird, looked a bit like QPR's ground. Anyway, Leppings Lane end was where my ticket was, and it was full of piggy bishop bashers, they were trying to watch it from the road, was weird. I pushed through the lot of them, went onto pitch and smashed Morgan around the face with a brick. Everyone sang my name and all the Un*ted fans started crying and set on fire. Top stuff.

I had a dream, that we were 5 points behind our local rivals and they had 2 games in hand, and I had to keep my eye on this gap, and all the while I saw another man, a strange one on the other side of this gap, looking back at me. I couldnt quite recognise his face as it was very dark on the other side. Suddenly, the gap began to get smaller and smaller, and it was then that I noticed a man, with a head guard on, wearing a blue and white striped top, celebrating numerous times

The gap eventually, very slowly, disappeared, but as I looked around, I noticed that the gap continued to grow, only a little, but enough to see below, however this time, the gap, was... Behind me. I glanced up, and saw the most disturbing site I have ever seen, I dont even want to recall it for anyone else. Fortunately, I didnt have to look at it for much longer, as I could feel some tugging on my arms, pulling me forward. I turned around slowly, and there they were, the faces

lol:milan:

Pulling me towards the shiny light through the door, with the words CHAMPIONSHIP arched above it. I can also remember, very vaguely, a ball, fly over my head at a frightening speed, I looked back to see where it had come from, I saw a glimpse of orange and a man with gloves, before I could fully see who it was, a familiar face popped up behind me, with shades and a suit on, earpiece in, looked very calm, and an expression that looked like joy being hidden by sadness which any actor could be proud of, and said: 'No need to worry yourself about that son, mission complete, we're all Wednesday aren't we'

A slam of a door behind me, marking that we will never go back down to that place before, and forever trapping whatever lived there inside...

The man, I remembered where he was from, he was the man on the other side of the gap. And now I know, none other than Danny Wilson, Wednesday hero

Edited by hdan450

Guest Obi-John Kenobi

I once dreamt I scored the winner in a 3-2 win at Hillborough against the Pigs...... it was seriously the best moment of my life, then i woke up.... and it was still the best moment of my life.

Guest no.1_owl

weird that this cropped up today.

I had a dream last night Antonio took a throwing against Derby this weekend and dislocated / tore ligaments in his arm - ended up being out all season.

Once had a dream I was on the kop before it was all seating waiting for Wednesday to run out onto the pitch when I suddenly had my sister shaking me to wake up.

I was so annoyed because I blamed her that I wasnt at the match any more.

Turns out I'd got pneumonia and was hallucinating and aparently when I was being put in the ambulance I was still complaining that Wednesday were about to come out of the tunnel and I was going to miss kickoff.

Freaky sh!t.

I once dreampt that I was stood on the uncovered Kop in pouring rain watching Wednesday play Man City. It was the last match of the season and we needed to win to avoid relegation. City were doing their best not to score, until a young unknown sub came on for them and tore up the script. Which meant we were doomed to relegation never to return for fourteen years.

Then I woke up and found it was not a dream. it was a nightmare.

Was woke up by my mrs about a month after we got together. She was above me really worried saying "Are you alright?".

I replied "I'd be fine if you didn't wake me up. What's up?"

She said "You were shaking your fists and screaming at the top of your lungs. You seemed really angry!".

I said "No. I was ecstatic! I dreamt I just scored a free kick which won the game in the final minute against the pigs!"

I had a dream about the Derby game after I got my ticket. Wednesday had total possession and won 2-0. Looking back, it was like the inverse of the first half against Oldham.

I have the following recurring dream.

Wednesday decide to remove the roof from the kop AND remove the old 'hump'.

They then remove the roof from the North Stand and remove the top half of it too.

The ground stays like this the whole season but on the promise it will be

re-built bigger and better. It never happens though and everyone gets upset.

Are there any resident shrinks on here who can help me fathom this out?

When i was younger (about 6 or 7), i had a recurring dream about a man on the south stand who always used to suddenly collapse whilst clapping along to ''Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday'' in the pre match. When the stewards retrieved him from the floor, he had somehow managed to get his whole body tangled up, dislocated into a sort of double knot!

Been as i was only a little kid when i had them, it was quite frightening for me, and got to the point where i was actually quite nervous to go to the match's in real life! In time, i stopped having it, but one thing that gave me the same scary feeling was the, what i used to call ''Scary Music'', they played before matches - namely Conquest of paradise, and that stupid air raid siren xD.