Jermaine Johnson

Guest lamort

Think they let him write his own press release on the OS.

He has made appearances for 179 Wednesday, scoring 22 goals along the way...

Edited by lamort

Guest lamort

Love this comment from JJ;

"The last game of last season was the highlight of my whole career. I was choked on the day because to see so many people so happy meant a lot to me.

This guy just loves Wednesday.

Edited by lamort

Guest wilyfox

good good. pleased to see all contract offers accepted; you never know when someone might think the grass is greener these days...

Guest gizmo

waste of money /wages, has 1 good game in 5 wants to dictate as and when he plays ,would have been better off goin all out and spending money on antonio ,more reliable and more likely to hit target when he plays, and would be more likely to play than jj who most of the time is injured ,imo wont make any impression on this ssn at all ,be lucky to get 10 decent games out of him .... :-(

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Can change the whole complex of a game on his day. DJ has been known to get the best out of players, lets hope he can do this with JJ on a consistent basis.

Another good addition to this seasons squad.

Guest wilyfox

waste of money /wages, has 1 good game in 5 wants to dictate as and when he plays ,would have been better off goin all out and spending money on antonio ,more reliable and more likely to hit target when he plays, and would be more likely to play than jj who most of the time is injured ,imo wont make any impression on this ssn at all ,be lucky to get 10 decent games out of him .... :-(

:ohmy:

Guest Kray

10 decent games coming off the bench will do for me, cos he certainly wont be first choice, giving him the last half hour of games will make a big difference.

You have to be a hard man not to like JJ. He is a rebel without a brain but he is our rebel. Worth giving him another year just cos the pigs hate him.

The thing is he does not appear to have lost any pace and while ever he keeps that will always be a threat .Although we hope we sign players that mean he will not be a regular starter he is useful from the bench especially if we are back to 7 subs this season.

Still remember the time he hit the inside of the post twice from just outside the box at the kop end. One of the funniest things I have seen even by JJ's standards.

Guest wilyfox

Wasn't good enough for league 1, so what makes people think he'll be good enough for the championship?

because he was more impressive for us in the championship than he was playing in league one.

Guest GreenGoose

He scored some important goals this season, especially when things weren't going well.

Scored an absolute screamer at home to drag us back into a game, it escapes me who against (Yeovil?).

Came off the bench to score against Hartlepool when we were dyer aswell.

4 goals in 12 starts (+12 sub), and more importantly he does more often than not cause flipping chaos.

Edited by GreenGoose