MM expects SWFC to be his last.

Guest olivera

Guest olivera

As the title says, MM expects SWFC to be his last club... Does this mean he will spend more of his money, what do you think he will do different from the likes Leicester and Pompey. What are your thoughts? (The interview was with Paul walker)

Guest Distraught!

It probably means the stress of the last year has taken its toll and he is no spring chicken any longer. I guess his aim is to get Wednesday back to the Premier League, sell up and enjoy a very wealthy retirement possibly sat in the directors' box drinking G & T with the stooges.

Milan is first and foremost a very shrewd businessman. His experiences of club ownership in the US, France and in the UK will no doubt come in to play when he looks to sell. But he will sell, and sell for a profit. I am sure he knows what needs to be done to make us a more viable proposition, and personally I think that means either being in, or being serious challengers for promotion to, the Premiership.

I think his spending will be wise, and he will look at getting the more cheaper player, but with the right skills and ethos, and then let the manager work his wonders in getting more out of the players than their previous managers.

If we are to be his last club then he won't want to go out on a low. He will also want to sell on for his retirement pot and for his families inheritance. This should mean he will do his best to put us in a position where we are a great buy for someone. The premiership would be the right place

Guest We Shall Overcome

I think listening, to that interveiw he may sell ASAP, with his wife been ill, that is why he talks about getting the right person for the club. He has developed a genuine affection for the club which is down to all the fans who never forgot what he did for the club when nobody would touch us with a barge pole rogering bishop bashers.

Milan has never really been classed as a big spender in any of his previous clubs, I think he will stay true to form and make reasoned purchases when needed that fit a certain profile. We will then negotiate hard, to the point of losing certain players (no need to give examples).

What this should mean is that we will continue to move in the right direction and I am sure that a calculated gamble, dependent upon our position may be made.

He is also very PR savvy and will tell us fans what we want to hear.

Make no mistake though, IMO, he has been excellent for Wednesday and I sincerely hope he makes a frucking fortune when the time does come to sell us and move on.

Guest wilyfox

Milan turns 74 in September according to Wiki... how many clubs did people realistically believe he'd go on to turn around...? we're no 5 minute project; by the time we're back where we ought to be, i should think he'll need to ease off.