OFFICIAL: Chris Maguire Signs

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Scored 3 actually.

Can you not get it into your head that he's not brought in to be a goal scorer? What do you not understand about it?

Why are we even talking about individuals? I promise you we will finish higher than you next season.

You don't have a single goal scorer proven at this level though do you?? Madine will show his limitations this season.

You don't have a single goal scorer proven at this level though do you?? Madine will show his limitations this season.

No he won't.

And just so I can show everyone how much you know about football, please tell me who Reading's highest scorer was last season and with how many?

Guest Sniper1

Barnsley ha ha, is this the same team that only stayed in the Championship due to Pompey going into Admin?

Every decent player you have get out ASAP, Vaz Te, Butterfield, Drinkwater to name a few recent ones.

Keith Hill who nearly walked away because of your messed up support.

Now Mido who makes James Beattie look anorexic.

These dingles are gonna get on my f'kin nerves this season.

I think it's a bit harsh going on about Aberdeen. He was only 17 when he made his debut there. He scored 3 in 11 in a poo poo Pompey side last year and at 23 will still be improving. I think he's been brought in to complement Madine and if he gets a dozen goals next season I'll be more than happy.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Am I hearing this right, we have a fan from a team who finished fourth from bottom last season coming on here slating our player recruitment. Comedy gold!...

Jog on dingle, we got bigger fish to fry!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

How do you know? We dont, but plenty of strikers from league one have come up and done well such as Becchio. Madine is better than league one, but how much better is down to his attitude.

The jury is out on Mido, but in all honesty, his career has gone down the $hitter if hes ended up at Barnsley after being kicked out of Zamalek. He might be decent but again, its down to how much drive he has, which is no different to Madine.

If O'Grady goes to you then I think we'll get another striker in. I have a hunch that we will be going for a Premier League striker on loan in any case.

Edited by Bluesteel

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

How do you know? We dont, but plenty of strikers from league one have come up and done well such as Becchio. Madine is better than league one, but how much better is down to his attitude.

The jury is out on Mido, but in all honesty, his career has gone down the $hitter if hes ended up at Barnsley after being kicked out of Zamalek. He might be decent but again, its down to how much drive he has, which is no different to Madine.

If O'Grady goes to you then I think we'll get another striker in. I have a hunch that we will be going for a Premier League striker on loan in any case.

MIdo didn't have many offers on the table- says a lot really.

Guest Owls1682

Dingles going barmy coz they made front page of BBC sport champ page!! Hahahaha mido? Really? Come on butch/zachary, I know we've had some poo poo throughout the years but can you see mido propelling you to the dizzy heights of 5th from bottom?

Even your chairman/manager isn't that confident! Else he wouldve of got more than a years contract!

Ps who posted for you.. ? Didn't realise you had Internet yet? Must have a "close" friend of family living in S2

UTO