Llera

Mattock

JJ

Lines

Semedo

D. Jones

Maguire

Madine

Is our strongest line up? (obviously Coke should be instead of Lines but you'll all get mardy)

Starting to look good

That side would get mullered. JJ and DJ out wide - Blunkett would have the best view in the ground.

Need at least another 4 players, just to give ourselves a chance.

So...

Kirkland

Buxton/Lee

Gardner

Llera

Mattock

JJ

Lines

Semedo

D. Jones

Maguire

Madine

Is our strongest line up? (obviously Coke should be instead of Lines but you'll all get mardy)

Starting to look good

if JJ and D Jones are in the team come the start of the season I'll cry

Fair do's - I pounced too early!

2 Wingers, 2 Central Midfielders, 1 striker and another Centre back - sign quality in these positions and even I will be happy then....

After signing Amado I reckon he'll be cover for Semedo, with Coke, Lines, Palmer & Prutton I can't see us signing 2 more Central Midfielders. We'll probably sell Prutton and loan out Palmer which leaves us with Coke & Lines. So maybe 2/3 Wingers, 1 Central Midfielder, 1 Centre back. Then it depends if COG leaves for another striker.

Guest utOwlz

So...

Kirkland

Buxton/Lee

Gardner

Llera

Mattock

JJ

Lines

Semedo

D. Jones

Maguire

Madine

Starting to look good

Swap D Jones for M Jones and id say that is our strongest team at present. Plenty of time though yet to add more players, im sure we will see alot leaving too.

UTO

Look at us reeling the signings off.

What was the thread the other day I saw....

"I'm disappointed with the lack of signings so far this summer"

Or something along those lines....

lol

We've signed 5 players. All of which MASSIVEly improve our squad and we're not even at the end of June.

Seriously positive summer. I can't wait for the next few weeks and for the season the begin.

Its great to be a Wednesdayite right now!

Edited by BRADDAZ

Everyone forgetting Reda at centre back! We won't be signing anyone else for there, we have:

R. Jones

Gardner

Llera

Reda

Beevers

They're all left sided centre half's, I still think we'll sign a right sided centre half to partner Gardner, I also think Rob Jones may leave.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Look at us reeling the signings off.

What was the thread the other day I saw....

"I'm disappointed with the lack of signings so far this summer"

Or something along those lines....

lol

We've signed 5 players. All of which MASSIVEly improve our squad and we're not even at the end of June.

Seriously positive summer. I can't wait for the next few weeks and for the season the begin.

Its great to be a Wednesdayite right now!

To be honest, still not that excited by our signings so far.

We have the numbers, but little in the way of quality, especially in the final third of the field.

We have no proven championship striker, wingers or central midfielders - yet.

We have no proven championship striker, wingers or central midfielders - yet.

That is true unfortunately, although I have no doubt that Semedo and Madine will be able to cut it, I also have high hopes about the lad Maguire from what I've seen.

Wingers are a problem, but we know we have targets in this area, hopefully they will be coming in sooner rather than later.

Central midfield I admit is a worry, as much as I like Chris Lines and I do rate him, we are thin in this area, we have numbers but none of them are even nearly good enough, Prutton was easily good enough once upon a time but belongs in league 1 now, Palmer just hasn't done anything to impress me and Coke also belongs in league 1.

I however am very pleased with the signings we've made, all look solid and fit what we've been looking for, but a few midfield signings next please DJ.

Been saying it for a while - the signings will get bigger now that the discounted ST's are no longer available. :milan:

PS From that Soccer AM vid he looks all right foot :tango:

Edited by Almat