Jesus is no more

Guest Sniper1

Whoooooosh?

Tw@

I have it on good authority that Jesus has cut his flowing locks and now has short hair.

That is all.

You are now wishing you didn't start this thread arent you?

Guest foreverSWFC

Tw@

can you not type properly? I understand now SOB did actually mention the pope earlier but i must have missed it.

Go grab yourself some afternoon delight, cos sky rockets in flight.

busted-big-time-red__30178_thumb.png

My last 2 homes games were Oldham and Wycombe (the last one was particularly memorable for one reason or other.........)

Just didn't see the newly shorn Prutton. Though as he didn't play in either game it's no great surprise I guess.

I hope to provide more out-of-date facts as soon as I get them.

My last 2 homes games were Oldham and Wycombe (the last one was particularly memorable for one reason or other.........)

Just didn't see the newly shorn Prutton. Though as he didn't play in either game it's no great surprise I guess.

I hope to provide more out-of-date facts as soon as I get them.

Was on the pitch during warm up.

Looking forward to you updating us with out of date facts just in case I missed them first time around,one does also tend to forget things when they get to my age !

Guest Triplej2

can you not type properly? I understand now SOB did actually mention the pope earlier but i must have missed it.

Go grab yourself some afternoon delight, cos sky rockets in flight.

I know you're only a young 'un (well that's what someone has mentioned) so I don't want to be harsh but you really need to stop gimping it up on here. There's no need. Be cool.

Guest TCIO

B&Q are selling Championship lawnmowers but there's something wrong with them.

I don't see how pigs would help a lawn mower...

Guest foreverSWFC

I know you're only a young 'un (well that's what someone has mentioned) so I don't want to be harsh but you really need to stop gimping it up on here. There's no need. Be cool.

lol