GARY MADINE

Guest hirsty9

Well done to Gary for getting in there but in all fairness I couldn't care less how many of our players make it into these teams, the only thing I'm bothered about is that we're a Championship club and the likes of MK Dons and the pigs or Hudds (dependent on result tomorrow) will take little comfort from these pointless gestures when they're playing in League 1 next year.

That said I'm pleased they've seen sense (unlike the PFA) and not chosen Evans... Nobody likes to see a r@pist praised.

Ched deserves his place in the team as regards footballing performances last season. He was much better than Madine.

He was, but given the circumstances he doesnt deserve any reward because it gives out the wrong message.

Gavin Williams must've been brilliant this season. I'm struggling to remember him though

Did really well for Yeovil, scored quite a few and is available on a free now. I hope we look a bit higher though.

Ched deserves his place in the team as regards footballing performances last season. He was much better than Madine.

Ched was lucky to even be playing after what he did... It took just under a year for his trial to come to court!!