THAT Reda Tackle.......

perfectly timed and well executed tackle, would have been proud of that during my playing days

the best tackle i ever saw was at oldham in 1981/2. stainrod had just got curran sent off and the game restarted after the riot, stainrod was going down the right hand wing and ray blackhall came sliding in at real pace and took the ball and also put stainrod in to the hoardings and left him writhing in agony.

You must have taken lessons in the rules of football from some of the referees we have had at Hillsborough this season.

Just because a player falls over does not mean he has been fouled.

Absolutely bang on. This is exactly what has ruined football over the years. You can't make a decent challenge nowadays without being punished. Footballs becoming a non contact sport now and it's really starting to pis me off. I was brought up with the rule that if you get the ball first it's not a foul.

Totally agree...that's one of the things that's pissed me off during this World Cup, along with the over protection of goalkeepers

Was a great tackle if you ask me. Also it happened just two yards in front of the linesman who didn't see anything wrong with it either.

I prefer it like this

RJ-1.gif

If this is the same tackle then can't see anything wrong with it especially as the linesman is only two yards away and saw the whole thing. Great challenge. Game is going too soft if you ask me.