One of those days

The stats don't lie - 15 shots in total, 9 on target. Opposed to Walsall's 2 on target and 3 off.

Their keeper had a great game and it has to go down as one of those days. Also Antonio hitting the bar twice shows bad luck.

Great spirit shown from the lads again to not crumble when 2-1 down and to work to the very very last minute.

Disappointing result, and we shouldn't concede two at home.

Can't win every game - roll on Saturday!

UTO

It was obvious at half time it was not gonna be our night. Two off the bar and 3 very good chances. Although I didn't expect us to be like we were in the second half.

An important last kick goal but I'm absolutely gutted at the moment.

Guest JC Saviour

The stats don't lie - 15 shots in total, 9 on target. Opposed to Walsall's 2 on target and 3 off.

Their keeper had a great game and it has to go down as one of those days. Also Antonio hitting the bar twice shows bad luck.

Great spirit shown from the lads again to not crumble when 2-1 down and to work to the very very last minute.

Disappointing result, and we shouldn't concede two at home.

Can't win every game - roll on Saturday!

UTO

There are going to be twists every week now until the end of the season. Its only4 weeks ago when we beat the pigs and if we had lost and they had won their games in hand it would have been a different story. I'll take 2 points behind at this stage considering there are 24 to be played for. We are making chances and like some others have said, it was just one of those nights. On another night we could have easily won 4 nil.

I dont know if I'm being harsh, but we seem to start like a train and have plenty of chances but then it all dries up. Is it too much to expect us to keep up that pressure?

We need a more tantric approach like Sting!