JJ fit again?

Just listened to Ryan Lowe's interview and he's talking about the strikers at the club and says and JJ's come back fit now...

Reckon he could be back in the squad soon? Maybe Tuesday or Saturday?

Would be a huge lift for him to come on for the last 20 minutes in one of those games.

I thought he was still with the physio people for the rest of this week.

Would like to see him back and on the bench but I think it's a bit optimisitc for tomorrow night - even Saturday. But that still leaves him with 7 possible games to influence - and a new contract to earn which might be helpful!!

Owls wait on Madine

Sheffield Wednesday, 14:39, March 19, 2012

Sheffield Wednesday striker Gary Madine is hoping to shake off the effects of a dead leg in time to face Walsall.

Madine sustained the injury in Saturday's 2-1 win at Notts County and is doubtful as the Owls bid to climb back into an automatic promotion place.

If Madine fails a late fitness test manager Dave Jones will call on Chris O'Grady or Clinton Morrison to partner Ryan Lowe.

Defender Reda Johnson has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury and is not expected to return to contention until next weekend.

Jones has no other selection problems and is unlikely to make further changes but midfielder David Prutton and centre-half Miguel Llera are pushing for recalls.

Winger Jermaine Johnson remains sidelined with a long-term knee injury and midfielder John Bostock has been recalled by parent club Tottenham.

http://www.clubcall...._medium=twitter

Edited by senwar

Dead leg?...fookin' dead leg?...Me brother used to give me one o those for a laugh...stopped hurtin' after 20 minutes!

What is it these days?...Bloody cruciate ligaments?..never had 'em...

Can you imagine Gerry Young sayin' to the physio.."I think ive done me cruciate"

He's be told to bllx...Sponge on the groin...up he'd get...

Don't get me started on "Medials"....Where have these all come from....you got players goin' down with soddin' carpel tunnel syndrome...what next...The bloody flux and the vapours...fvckin' dead leg...flip off!

Evenin' all