Expired membership most likely.....

I was a member of Wednesdayite, I think my membership expired as I had paypal expire all my subscriptions automatically after a bad experience with something auto-renewing I didn't want to, and i'm sure it's well over 18 months since I paid a fee.

I still get Eddie's emails, but I put that down to bad house keeping an no-one taking my email off the mailing list.

How do I find out if I need to re-sign up? I think it might be an interesting time to be a member in the next 12 months.

There was a promble with mine too, Paypal cancelled my subscription, I eventually renewed using eventbright last November, but I haven't received an updated membership card. I emailed Eddie a while back and was told mine and that of my son would be in the next batch, but I've still not received anything. I think Wednesdayite are changing to a season long membership, so I believe I'll have to renew again at the start of next season.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Sorry about this. I'll remind the membership sec on Saturday. He should be in the Niagara before the Bournemouth game if you are in there.

John G

Can you ask about mine and my son's too, we renewed around November and still haven't received anything. I asked Eddie a while back and he said ours was in the next batch, but still nothing. It's not a problem if Wednesdayite are waiting to send new cards to everyone when we next renew, I haven't been refused entry or anything.

Michael B.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I was a member of Wednesdayite, I think my membership expired as I had paypal expire all my subscriptions automatically after a bad experience with something auto-renewing I didn't want to, and i'm sure it's well over 18 months since I paid a fee.

I still get Eddie's emails, but I put that down to bad house keeping an no-one taking my email off the mailing list.

How do I find out if I need to re-sign up? I think it might be an interesting time to be a member in the next 12 months.

SB - your membership expired in September. If you'd like to renew, then we're doing a special for £2 until the end of the season (31st July). Let me know if so and I'll renew you - do us a favour and drop a couple of quid in at the car park between now and the end of the season would you? Cheers brother!

Can you ask about mine and my son's too, we renewed around November and still haven't received anything. I asked Eddie a while back and he said ours was in the next batch, but still nothing. It's not a problem if Wednesdayite are waiting to send new cards to everyone when we next renew, I haven't been refused entry or anything.

Michael B.

Yours is still in the next batch mate - I had a couple left over that got separated! I'll send out in the next couple of days.