Can we PLEASE...

Guest wilyfox

i agree with swapping Mike Jones for Prutton, but Rob Jones has helped us keep two clean-sheets on the trot. Llera may be a little more comfortable on the ball, but he's no passing genius.

Guest wilyfox

that's a little harsh; plus isn't that the first pen he's conceded for us..?! i can recall Lines giving a couple, and Bostock recently; possibly Reda too...

i really don't think there's much between Jones and Llera. i do favour Llera, but i'm not downbeat when Jones is selected. he is often very effective.

Guest JC Saviour

Stop starting prutton and jones... we would be so much better with Llera and M jones surely?

No one was saying this about Jones after the Derby. Fickle fans or what.

No one was saying this about Jones after the Derby. Fickle fans or what.

Ive always said it, amazing in the air and can score goals from it to, but anything over his head or missing his head and he's always on the back foot and struggling,

Two clean sheets on the trot

We didn't concede a goal today

Bizarre

Can we really relay on teams missing penaltys, and we were playing 2nd from bottom :(

The clean sheets are usually down to reda and batth IMO

We aren't creating enough chances. Our strikers are having to drop deep to be our presence in the middle of the park because our central midfielders are so deep. Playing one winger makes us one dimensional, it's not even like our central midfielders can step up to create chances because they are camped in our own half.