Poor result

Guest foreverSWFC

Guest foreverSWFC

Could have really pushed on with a win today. Udders drawing and piggies losing we could have really closed the gap.

Need to beat teams like these, need strikers in who knows where the net is consistently. I think we'll beat Bury on Tuesday, lets hope the Blades begin to slip up after this result.

Dave Jones now has 12 games to save our season. Games are running out. There couldn't be much more pressure on him.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Go up or stay down we need to replace a lot of players.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

There are issues with this squad and have been for a few months.

Today was same old in terms of playing away from home - don't score enough, get bossed by teams etc.

Jones has a lot of hard work ahead of him.

Could have really pushed on with a win today. Udders drawing and piggies losing we could have really closed the gap.

Need to beat teams like these, need strikers in who knows where the net is consistently. I think we'll beat Bury on Tuesday, lets hope the Blades begin to slip up after this result.

Dave Jones now has 12 games to save our season. Games are running out. There couldn't be much more pressure on him.

lol lol lol

Guest foreverSWFC

Up or down we need to replace a lot of players.

Disagree. I think we need a creative central midfielder, and we need to play with two proper wingers give Mike Jones a chance. Our defence has leaked to many goals this season but i think if the strikers score more it will take the presurre of them. Danny Batth is one of the best central defenders we've had for years.

Need a winger on loan and another striker. IMO away games like these will prove to be a stumbling block, i have faith in us to get the results at home. But if we are serious about promotion we need to show we can come to grounds like this and comfortably pick up a victory. Something we seem uncapable of doing in the second half of the season, same as last year.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Disagree. I think we need a creative central midfielder, and we need to play with two proper wingers give Mike Jones a chance. Our defence has leaked to many goals this season but i think if the strikers score more it will take the presurre of them. Danny Batth is one of the best central defenders we've had for years.

Need a winger on loan and another striker. IMO away games like these will prove to be a stumbling block, i have faith in us to get the results at home. But if we are serious about promotion we need to show we can come to grounds like this and comfortably pick up a victory. Something we seem uncapable of doing in the second half of the season, same as last year.

Well if we stay down I personally hope we haven't got to rely on Prutton, Morrison, Lowe, Jones, Bennett then the rejects Coke and Reynolds. There's cases to be made for a few more. Medicore at best.

Guest alwaysaowl

we need to wake up simple people on here saying we have the best squad and then now its not people need to start making there mind up very gutted today in terms we should be beating teams like rochdale

Edited by alwaysaowl

Guest totemowl

Disagree. We create plenty of chances, have plenty of shots. But we don't put them away. Creativity isn't the issue.

Same as.

Guest foreverSWFC

Disagree. We create plenty of chances, have plenty of shots. But we don't put them away. Creativity isn't the issue.

Same as.

We haven't got a midfield who can get the ball and dictate play, move backwards and forwards. This is what we've been lacking all season, and what we've lacked since we lost Whelan all those years ago.

I believe creativity comes from the centre not just the wingers, i'm sure Dave Jones realises this at Cardiff Peter Whittingham was that player we need. Unconvinced Bostock can do it, and obviously he isn't good enough if he can't make the squad.

Still rather be a Wednesdayite today. If we were rubbish how do utd feel.?How to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory and get two of their best sent off. Now got two away to our two at home, and as for Udds how are they feeling- look at table second far from settled. Looks like nobody wants it. Two home wins would make things interesting.

Still rather be a Wednesdayite today. If we were rubbish how do utd feel.?How to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory and get two of their best sent off. Now got two away to our two at home, and as for Udds how are they feeling- look at table second far from settled. Looks like nobody wants it. Two home wins would make things interesting.

After today, i'm actually more confident than I have been in the last few weeks.

Gained another point on the pigs who are combusting, Hudds looking weak in the back end of games and we've got Jones to come in and shake things up with us - who lets be honest, have been rubbish for a month or so

Guest Dazzlertron

oh shut up for god sake... think positive... yes wasn't great but we got a point... united lost and in the process their defence has been decimated... they now have three games on the bounce away with no defence... we on the other hand have 2 games at home next and need people to draw a line under what has happened this week and get behind the team and dave jones on tuesday night... the next 3 games i can see us clawing these points back on united... CMON... DAVE JONES BARMY ARMY

Guest foreverSWFC

I feel positive for Bury though.

At home, new manager luck and all that. I reckon if we just play with two out and out wingers we will score more goals. Prutton is not a wide man he drifts in field to much. Get Mike Jones down the wing, and Antonio down the other, i'm sure lol will do this as it's a more attacking philosophy. Also, scrap this 4-3-3 crap when we are struggling for goals, if anything it makes the side look unbalanced and asks for us to punt the ball in the air.

Get a striker in on loan, preferably a quick nippy strikers who can find the net. No good having Madine and O'Grady up top way too similar