Gary Megson

Guest RotherhamOwl69

Guest RotherhamOwl69

Judging from his interview last week, megson loves wednesday and would love to come back and manage us one day! (which is ironic with the way hes been treat)

Would we one day have him back?

I know we have to see how it goes with Jones and i wish him luck but i just dont see it being as successful as we would hope (id love to be proven wrong)

I can see milan selling us sooner rather then later. New owner hires megson and we acheive a sensational return to the PL playing hoof ball and bullying teams off the park

GARY MEGSONS BARMY ARMY

Que the happy clappers...

Edited by RotherhamOwl69

Judging from his interview last week, megson loves wednesday and would love to come back and manage us one day! (which is ironic with the way hes been treat)

I know we have to see how it goes with Jones and i wish him luck but i just dont see it being as successful as we would hope (id love to be proven wrong)

I can see milan selling us sooner rather then later. New owner hires megson and we acheive a sensational return to the PL playing hoof ball and bullying teams off the park

GARY MEGSONS BARMY ARMY

gary megson gary megson

Guest RotherhamOwl69

GARY MEGSONS BARMY ARMY

i meant to put his interview yesterday, its still early :0 Edited by RotherhamOwl69

Guest Lita.swfc

I for one will be happy to be entertained at the fortress hillsborough again. I hated the way megson had us playing.

I would have Meggo back, I'll be honest now when he first got the job I was very underwhelmed to put it nicely. When he had left I hold him in a new regard and would like to think he could have some dealings for us in the future.