He's Milan Mandaric .......

Guest GreenGoose

Totally agree.

I would love it if we went up for obvious reasons but I would also love it to shut everyone up who is still bleating on about Megson.

Ok, we all love gary megson and i'll always think well of him but Milan is no idiot and i'm up for putting my faith in him like he keeps asking us all to do.

He's stated he's a little bit hurt by the criticism by the fans and the press but how's about on Saturday and the next home match lets all chant his name just to show we do appreciate him and his efforts.

He's the one who has to make all the difficult decisions and if, by sacking Megson now, we get promotion then i think he has every right to come on here and say 'told you so!'

Guest Shiner number 9

HE SAVED OUR CLUB

HE DESERVES OUR TRUST

HE WANTS WHAT WE WANT AND IS PAYING TO ACHIEVE IT

WE HAD A RECENT POOR RECORD

WE HAVE JUST RECRUITED A TOP END OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER

UTO WTID

I second the motion

Guest Big Ron's pal

Totally agree with the OP. I do believe that Milan has Wednesday's best interests at heart and that we do need to give him support and place our trust in him. It took courage to part company with Gary as I am sure that he knew it would not be a popular decision, particularly after Sunday.

I sincerely hope that a great proportion of the flack that was aimed at Milan was as a result of knee jerk reactions from disappointed fans and that now the dust is settling many fans will re-assess the situation and move forward with more positivity and give our new manager, team and Chairman the support they need and deserve.

Guest Distraught!

Milan Mandaric's record as a Chairman was known before he even came on the scene at Wednesday. Everybody with half a brain knew he was quick on the trigger, ruthless and had a habit of sacking managers at a whim.

But we all still wanted him.

I think something like 99% of shareholders voted to accept the offer on the table.

So you accept what you get, rightly or wrongly. No option would ever be perfect. If we had someone like Jack Walker RIP takeover the club and poor millions in without asking anything back, some of our fan base would find reason to criticize and whinge.

Let the man now back his decision. It has been made, it is up to him to prove it was the right one.

I am sorry to see Megson go. I wish he could have at least be given the chance to take use up to and through the play-offs.

I can't change that so all that I say is good luck Dave Jones.

Totally agree with the OP. I do believe that Milan has Wednesday's best interests at heart and that we do need to give him support and place our trust in him. It took courage to part company with Gary as I am sure that he knew it would not be a popular decision, particularly after Sunday.

I sincerely hope that a great proportion of the flack that was aimed at Milan was as a result of knee jerk reactions from disappointed fans and that now the dust is settling many fans will re-assess the situation and move forward with more positivity and give our new manager, team and Chairman the support they need and deserve.

Be careful what you say about MM having Wednesdays best interests at heart, I said this on owlsmad and got shot down by a blunt (christ theres more blunts post on owlsmad than owlsfans)

It's also started on other team boards (blunts, dingles) about DJ and him kf (not spelling it out), they ought to get their facts correct before posting, classless gets