New era, can't wait for Saturday. Been an incredible week of news, controversy, heartache and euphoria. Coming towards the end of it look where we are, 3rd in the league with a credible manager who has experience and a very decent record under his belt and likes to play good football.

I can't wait for the game on Saturday, first and foremost I'm a Wednesday fan and as much as I loved Megson I don't really want to hear his name for the time being. We don't want to be living in the past. We want to be pushing towards the future and this is our future for the time being.

I'm on board with the Dave Jones Barmy army, I know I will see most of you on board.

WTID

Edited by OwlTheEnchanter

Such wit. lol lol lol

Your the one who'll suffer for living in the past like that. I can probably see you in ten years times if we are in Premier league or something saying 'we could have got here quicker under Megson'.

Edited by OwlTheEnchanter

Guest foreverSWFC

lol lol lol lol :reda: lol lol lol lol

hope the lads win , for them and us ,and gm

Yep, dedicate the rochdale game to Megson, get your masks out people. One last time under Gary Megson's barmy army.

Such wit. lol lol lol

Your the one who'll suffer for living in the past like that. I can probably see you in ten years times if we are in Premier league or something saying 'we could have got here quicker under Megson'.

Thats if he hasn`t become so disillusioned he`s commited suicide

Guest foreverSWFC

If you're that bothered about Megson then should know that he will want what is best for SWFC and that will be to give Dave Jones our complete support!

I'm also bothered about this football club, and i believe sacking Megson will prove costly.

I'm also bothered about this football club, and i believe sacking Megson will prove costly.

Your pretty sure about this aren't you. Suppose it always ends up being right, for example employing Danny Wilson at the sty went wrong didn't it. Didn't it? Oh.

Suppose there's no point giving him a chance to get us up. Seeing as we support gary megson and not Sheffield Wednesday.

Guest foreverSWFC

Your pretty sure about this aren't you. Suppose it always ends up being right, for example employing Danny Wilson at the sty went wrong didn't it. Didn't it? Oh.

Suppose there's no point giving him a chance to get us up. Seeing as we support gary megson and not Sheffield Wednesday.

Are you just deliberately disagreeing with my points alone tonight lol

Guest Row20

Problem for Milan is that if we don't get promotion this year we will all be back next year but he will have lost even more money and will be waiting longer to get his money back. Hope for his sake he as made the right decision. Personally I think he has made a big gaffe but am prepared and eager to be proved wrong.

It's been like a day of mourning on here today, anyone would have thought someone had died (apart from the Pope, quite a few times). Megson's gone, Jones is seemingly in. Get behind him and show your support.

Yes, but this really, really, really, is a new era.

Really.

It kind of is considering I have only supported the owls for 10 years since I was about 6. Suppose that means I know little or something. Or that I have a lot to learn. Guess its the latter. I know even in my relatively short time as a supporter so much has fell flat on it's face with the club but nobody can stop me from feeling excited about change. So it's a new era to me.

It kind of is considering I have only supported the owls for 10 years since I was about 6. Suppose that means I know little or something. Or that I have a lot to learn. Guess its the latter. I know even in my relatively short time as a supporter so much has fell flat on it's face with the club but nobody can stop me from feeling excited about change. So it's a new era to me.

Good for you - seriously.

And long may it continue.