David Pleat in Talksport now

Giving his "expert" opinion!!!

I've just emailed to ask if he is such an expert, how come he made such a mess of managing us

(and have told him we have yet to recover as a club from his demolition of a good team)

Please feel free to email him in the studio via Talksport website http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kickoff/email

The bloke is full of B*llocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posh bullsh*tting tw@tter!!!!

Alan Shearer failed at Newcastle.

Are you going to e-mail MOTD too?

Grow up.

I don't give a poo poo what Shearer did at Newcastle - but I do care about what Pleat did to us then still gets to give "expert opinions"!!!!

He started the current rot from which we have yet to recover

He demolished the BFR / Francis team (selling he likes of Hirst) and replacing them with foreign mercenaries (in effect cretaing the debt that nearly killed us) and the likes of Scott Oakes / Mark Pembridge!!!

How can you defend him unless you are - one of his illegitimate kids who's mum was picked up by him near Jessops??!!!!

Guest Banno's Wedge

We might not have liked Pleat however he signed some good players such as Carbone and Di Canio. He also took us to the top of the Premier League in 1996. Yes he also signed some dross and probably didn't earn the respect of the players.

Good players but self centered and not interested in the club. Give me the honesty we have in the team now over these two lobbers any day of the week

Pleat was the beginning of a very long decline that we are yet to fully recover from IMO