Has there been any arrests yet?

The sniper in the ground yesterday?

With the air rifle.

It looked like bloody carnage from the Kop.

United players were going down like 9 pins.

That Maguire lad, is he OK? Was it just a flesh wound?

Hardly slept a wink last night thinking about the poor bugger.

Not heard anything on the news.

I did ring the Police.

I thought I saw smoke coming from the grassy knoll.behind the score board.

If anyone else saw anything - ring crime stoppers.

Quinn's been on to claims direct already. He had an accident at work that wasnt his fault. Kept slipping on that black ice in the corner of the north and the lepp. Wednesday failed in their duty of care by not gritting the area. Could be looking at sizeable compensation there.

quinn would have made suarez blush yesterday with his antics

Quinn's been on to claims direct already. He had an accident at work that wasnt his fault. Kept slipping on that black ice in the corner of the north and the lepp. Wednesday failed in their duty of care by not gritting the area. Could be looking at sizeable compensation there.

I heard he's been approached to front their new advertising campaign?

I bet Monty's Mum rings up football heaven tonight again tonight.

She's had to take him to the Doctors this morning.

It was either that, or the Childrens Hospital.

Heard a great story about a United fan.

Apparently a United fan reckoned that both Arsene Wenger and Harry Redknapp were at the game watching Harry Maguire.

The very notion of this is laughable in itself, but it becomes even more laughable when the other bloke pointed out to him that Wenger and Redknapp may just have been attending the Arsenal v Spurs game.

Heard a great story about a United fan.

Apparently a United fan reckoned that both Arsene Wenger and Harry Redknapp were at the game watching Harry Maguire.

The very notion of this is laughable in itself, but it becomes even more laughable when the other bloke pointed out to him that Wenger and Redknapp may just have been attending the Arsenal v Spurs game.

It was on FH, Saturday.

It was Brian the Blade. He said a 10 million offer would on the table by 5:00 pm Sunday.

He said Mcabe should refuse it. He said he is the finest centre half to come out of Sheffield.

Rob Staton pissed on his chips when he told Brian that Arsene would be at the Arsenal game.

Brian then said, it was Arsene's number two that would be attending.