Pleasantly Disappointed

Awesome Day...!

Brilliant day. Will remember it for a long time.

Mum sent me home with my food parcel too.

An orange (in case i got thirsty in the car).

A crunchie

And a box of tea bags

She also repeated (again) that United fans were common. And she was also glad for Megson (that is why Barbar rang, apparently with the result).

Are you listening, Milan?

lol

Bullied? Are you kidding? Out fought would be another way of putting it. In fact, that's how most owls fans would see it.

Outfought/bullied same thing IMO. No one has mentioned Semedo tonight, who I thought was MOTM by a mile, and back to his pre-Xmas form.

first half even, second half we dominated.

ref average at best, arguably poor. seemed to give them everything, bought all their many many dives but allowed COG to have the sh*t kicked out of him all afternoon. also thought the pigs should have had a pen just before half time when batth wiped out evans off the ball.

probably a fair result. don't know why they hoofed it so much though, they looked decent on the few occasions when they got it on the floor and played some football.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Thought they played it around well in patches but they didn't really hurt us that much.

Lets hope this has taken the wind out of their sails!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Outfought/bullied same thing IMO. No one has mentioned Semedo tonight, who I thought was MOTM by a mile, and back to his pre-Xmas form.

very much so - he was the difference. The 20 min period up to our goal also gave the team confidence and allowed buxton to venture forward for the overlap. We hassled, harassed and got in their faces and they could'nt cope. That's what I want to see from the team from now until the end of thes season