Mood Setter

Whatever happens Nem just being there and being part of it is my dream come true , a win would be extra special,

but even if it go's the wrong way my day will still be unbelievable ,

Hope we stuff 'em for u pal. I really do. By the way, off topic n whatever, my mum thinks your a legend, n wants me to pass on her good wishes to u. She says she has no idea how u keep going, shes only been looking after sid for a few months now, n even tho hes getting a load better it can be hard work at times, so she doffs her cap to u. I do too x

i hope u can get to play-off final trev too if we get to it which i think we will.HOOTIE if u need any help with this give me a shout i will help anyway i can.

your a star Nem , but ithink the fans have done enough my friend ,thank you for the thought

Hope we stuff 'em for u pal. I really do. By the way, off topic n whatever, my mum thinks your a legend, n wants me to pass on her good wishes to u. She says she has no idea how u keep going, shes only been looking after sid for a few months now, n even tho hes getting a load better it can be hard work at times, so she doffs her cap to u. I do too x

Bless your mom and you too my friend , the thing that keeps me going is love , it is a powerfull tool my friend if you have it, and your mom

and yourself seem to have bucket loads , you find you can move mountains if needed , hope sid recovers fully mate godbless to you all