Owls v Pigs

If we dont win that game then we wont finish in the top 2.

If we win our game in hand we would still only be 4 points behind them if they beat us. Not impossible to catch 4 points up with nearly half of the season left is it?

Think how many teams have escaped relegation from a 4 point deficit in only the last 3 games of the season.

Wasn't it Poborsky (sp?) with teh lob.

No it was Suker i was on the South stand and first one stood up cheering watching schmeichel grabbing fresh air. :biggrin:

North west corner wont be opened because although a line of stewards is good enough at other grounds at Hillsborough there must be empty seats machine gun posts, moats, mine fields, chopper cover and barbed wire fences.

Its a f00kin joke.

With second place still up for grabs could Hillsborough be close to selling out for the first time in aaages?

Could the north west corner be opened?

Sat in the north west corner in Euro 96 when Davor Suker lobbed Schmeichel. :rolleyes:

I spoke to the ticket office manager yesterday. The SY police will not give us permission to open the NW corner at all - including the SU match, and a number of empty seats are also required at the Leppings Lane of the South Stand. Both Sheffield clubs are being treated differently by the police from all the other grounds in the Premier Legue and the Football League when it comes to segregation requirements. Maybe not quite the right moment for Milan to challenge this but it really does want sorting.

If we beat Hartlepool next week and they lose to Charlton, we'll be a point behind them with s game in hand. Hardly beyond the realms of possibility.

Absolutely right

There is no way the pigs are good enough to finish the season above us.

I wont change the opinion i've had all season that they are good enough for playoffs at best.