Glad we missed this boat..

Before he left Wycombe he'd never been injured really - since he left he's been plagued by injury

So if we'd have signed him from Wycombe (yeah right Uncle Dave!) we'd not have been signing an injury prone player - but when it was mooted we might sign him more recently i did say then i was concerned about his injury record.

Shame really cos he could be a really effective player but at his age he needs to be playing regularly to consolidate his career.

He is extremely muscular and i wonder if he's bulked up too much in areas and got imbalances in other areas which is leaving him vulnerable

Guest wewantsturrockback

Any one else glad we missed out of Tyson.. Looks quite erm.. chunky shall we say..

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/16269019.stm

and yet in the past few years we would have definantely signed (or really tried to sign) his type and then fallen foul of yet more injuries. it's nice not having to panic buy and take on injury proners!

Before he left Wycombe he'd never been injured really - since he left he's been plagued by injury

So if we'd have signed him from Wycombe (yeah right Uncle Dave!) we'd not have been signing an injury prone player - but when it was mooted we might sign him more recently i did say then i was concerned about his injury record.

Shame really cos he could be a really effective player but at his age he needs to be playing regularly to consolidate his career.

He is extremely muscular and i wonder if he's bulked up too much in areas and got imbalances in other areas which is leaving him vulnerable

The only injury he had for Wycombe was when he scored against us and got volley'd int head.